Archiweedies - Grow III

Hey man your plants are looking excellent!!

Simple drip system

This is pretty much what im currently using. Im sure your pump will be fine.

Thanks BF, I told you I was stalking you man! I had found this thread a couple days ago. I've got a fairly rudimentary setup I'm testing. Here's some quick pics of it. Im just simply mixing nutes and plugging in my pump manually and watching for runoff. I'm trying to dial in the droppers so that I get runoff around the same time.

I've learned a lesson or two this grow already. One: It kinda sucks having plants in different mediums and at different stages. Too hard to balance feeding in coco when each plant has differing needs. Especially if on gets nute burn. All the sudden your dialing back nutes in this one and keeping them aggressive on that one! Ugh lol
Lesson two: I gotta make myself stick to four plants hehe!

Other than that I'm feeling way more confident than my last grow.

Oops pics of temp drip setup.
420-magazine-mobile1497261574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1915485006.jpg

Day 40
DBC isn't flowering but isn't getting bigger either. I'm not sure what Is going on with her. She's definitely showing her girl parts but not really building flowers.
420-magazine-mobile1788699534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile638407541.jpg

Tyrone A
420-magazine-mobile261126751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1250868045.jpg

Tyrone B
420-magazine-mobile1391934258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814876137.jpg

A & B next to each other
420-magazine-mobile1953750864.jpg

NCH
She's still my fave .
420-magazine-mobile1466488358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1470915951.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205688099.jpg

HBSS Day 46
She's starting to suck nutrients out of the leaves so I'm feeding her good and heavy and she's taking it.
420-magazine-mobile1385430516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1767107589.jpg

Toof Decay 14
Not much to report... she's behind schedule but she looks healthy.
420-magazine-mobile1359001940.jpg

Thanks for looking guys! Keep em green!

Looking good man. Ima have to look into those drip steak for my mgo girls. Having them on a timed drip will make life easier!

I'm in 2.5 gallon containers in coco. They have been very thirsty lately!

Well I feel like I've been on an emotional rollercoaster haha. My humidity swung wildly today while monitoring it. In the 70's this morning with the morning dew, and now at 49%. Temps have been between 69 and 78.
If I wanted to regulate the humidity, say to 45%, how do I know how much dehumidifier to buy? I can set up so that it's automated(I think).
Should I have the unit in the tent or in the room? The bedroom I have the tent in is pretty large. 200 square foot with vaulted ceilings.
I don't have a huge budget. I tried a bucket with sand in it and so far I can't tell how much it has affected the RH yet. It has been lower since putting it in there. Thanks Flux!

I have my dehumidifier outside my tent as I don't need anymore heat in there. I position it so my exhaust from it blows toward my inlet of the tent. I've had pretty good luck

I have my dehumidifier outside my tent as I don't need anymore heat in there. I position it so my exhaust from it blows toward my inlet of the tent. I've had pretty good luck

Right on, any pointers on sizing one? I hate to have to buy twice.

It's up to how big a room you have and how much moisture you need to get out. I always buy bigger than what I think I need as it will cycle off and on when needed instead of running constantly.

Right on, I may have to bite the bullet and get one.

Got to thinking about it and I've got over 10 beans to grow from Mephisto and don't have time to chase down a plant that needs 12/12 right now. DBC is making the transition outside. She's healthy, but she's just too needy right now. I'll get another crack at her as I have one more seed of her.

That means there's a little more room in the tent tonight. Trying to get the humidity sorted out in there. I've got decent airflow so I'm not too worried about bud rot just yet. I would like a recommendation for a dehumidifier. I'd like one that fits in the tent. Even better one that I can hook a hose up to to drain.

I'm always thinking about what I want to do next. I've considered trying dwc again, I really enjoyed the lower maintenance I experienced. Whatever it is, they need to be roughly the same age and same strain. At most two strains at a time I think. Gets a little crazy feeding two plants in soil, four in coco and all four have different needs. It's wild

Back
Top Bottom