Archiweedies - Grow III

Looking sweet, Archie!

CHEESY POOFS!!

Thanks Vex, I'm not having to balance any cola's in there like you but it's getting there ..

I'm thinking about doing a couple Critical Cure next run maybe two CC's and two more mystery plants haha. Maybe Deep Blue C and Sweet Toof. That would finish those up hehe

Day 60

Started the flush on everyone as only a few have some clears showing.
Tyrone A
420-magazine-mobile1306243466.jpg
420-magazine-mobile763010453.jpg

Tyrone B
420-magazine-mobile1685446397.jpg

NCH
420-magazine-mobile466846281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649749067.jpg

HBSS Day 66
420-magazine-mobile1761796535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile893718694.jpg

Anyone with coco experience I'd like to hear about your flushing methods. I used RO water the whole grow but when it comes to flushing....that's some expensive ass water just to pour it right through the plant lol. I'd like to use my 7.4PH/ 0.3EC tap water. Any reason not to?

Hey Arch sorry been busy as hell at work. When i flush my plants i just use tap water and dont even ph the water. U only need to flush for one week with coco. Thats jus what i think but since coco has nothing in it once u rinse salts off the plants normally show diffencies fast.

Hope i helped but long story short i only flush a week ten days max. I use regular water out my tap do like it on the colder side so everything can act like winter is coming.

Your girls are looking fantastic and tasty!! Dank as hell my friend keeo up the great work. How u liki g coco? Only medium i have used but love it. N e thing else i might b able to help wit jus hit me up!! Wish i could scratch my phone screen ir computer screen and smelk den dank ass buds threw the screen!! Lol!! Till next time keep em burning!!

Haha thanks Pino, that exactly what I was doing. Just plain ol' in-ph'ed water. I just kinda had this feeling "what if I started flush too soon haha,"

Thanks man! Coco.... well to be honest I don't have the feel for it. I'm not getting monster buds like others are. Could be lighting. I always seem to grow more plants than maybe I have light for. I am back and forth on coco or Dewey dwc setup. Hydro was a lot of fun.

Dewey foes look interestinv must say. But love the coco jus because u can get things to a clean slate fast. But i have seen great grows with both and hey m here to see how either goes.

Dewey foes look interestinv must say. But love the coco jus because u can get things to a clean slate fast. But i have seen great grows with both and hey m here to see how either goes.

Thanks man, I'm thinking if it ain't broke don't fix it it yea?

In the interest of getting better at coco, I'll stick with it. I think I'll do a drip irrigation setup. Just gotta research the right timer. Mine is in 5 minute intervals and I think it needs to be shorter. I've got a flood table and the pump and tubing and stuff. Maybe that will be a happy split between hydro and coco .

Hey Arch its real funny i also have a 4 by 2 boutanicare ebb n flow table with pump n everything i have yet to use. Would love to work a drip for my coco plants!

Hey Archie!

Just caught up on your journal, I'm gunna sub and join the ride! I won't be much help.in coco I'm afraid but I'll help where I can .

Looking good so far! I'm glad I got here in time for a harvest!

Hey Archie!

Just caught up on your journal, I'm gunna sub and join the ride! I won't be much help.in coco I'm afraid but I'll help where I can .

Looking good so far! I'm glad I got here in time for a harvest!

Welcome Big! I wasn't originally going to document this grow because I don't spend every free minute on the boards here. Someone encouraged me to just do like 10day updates. I thought, yea I could do that! Well I updated a little more than ten days but I like journals you can thumb through in an hour lol.

What you got growing on mr Strange? Been growing a while?

Welcome Big! I wasn't originally going to document this grow because I don't spend every free minute on the boards here. Someone encouraged me to just do like 10day updates. I thought, yea I could do that! Well I updated a little more than ten days but I like journals you can thumb through in an hour lol.

What you got growing on mr Strange? Been growing a while?
It's nice to have a bit of a journal to look back on! These girls will be gone before you know it and it's good to look back and kind of know what to expect! And kind of you to ask,

Right now I have a lil 4x4 going, testing out some industrial led fixtures! I'm a newbie myself but certainly not new to cannabis or the theory behind growing! I have a journal if your interested in checking it out, id prefer not to rant about myself on your page .

I also wanted to ask what day your wee babes are on, since breaking ground?

Cheers! :blunt: .

It's nice to have a bit of a journal to look back on! These girls will be gone before you know it and it's good to look back and kind of know what to expect! And kind of you to ask,

Right now I have a lil 4x4 going, testing out some industrial led fixtures! I'm a newbie myself but certainly not new to cannabis or the theory behind growing! I have a journal if your interested in checking it out, id prefer not to rant about myself on your page .

I also wanted to ask what day your wee babes are on, since breaking ground?

Cheers! :blunt: .

Love to check your grow out!

Currently they are day 65. The Tyrone's are in coco. The NCH is in soil and the HubbaBubbaSmelloScope is day 71 all as of today.

The one I keep forgetting about is Toof Decay and she's day 39. I need to get her in for some camera time for y'all!
Cheers!

Can't forget toof decay . they look real nice, I can't wait to see an dry and ready for consumption :blunt:

Just check my signature or my profile,it's kind of long already so don't hesitate to just jump to the end and ask whatever you want to know .

Ahh I can't wait to sack Miss Tyrone!!! She's got this funk about her. It's a nasty, earthy, coffee aroma that's got my attention.
420-magazine-mobile1409200343.jpg

Look at her structure guys! Like a rib cage hehe.
420-magazine-mobile1967589845.jpg
Personally I like to clean off all that lower trash that won't really be productive. Focus the energy on developing flowers. What are your thoughts on that?

Personally I like to clean off all that lower trash that won't really be productive. Focus the energy on developing flowers. What are your thoughts on that?

Heya Akornpatch! Typically I would clean all that up on a photoperiod plant but I'm hesitant with autos. I suppose it's my lack of experience, mostly. What do you do with those trimmings?

I love making hash with my trim :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mmmmmm yummy!
I do have some bubble bags, but I'm interested in making oil caps. Gonna head over to Grow2HealMe's thread and see what I can learn.

How do you make that Hash Skunk?
Surely not from just larfy bud and sugar leaves

Archiweedies said:
How do you make that Hash Skunk?
Surely not from just larfy bud and sugar leaves

Hi!.Thanks!..
That hash, is made from HQ lowers, the kind that most folks would smoke. Quite a few pounds worth. That said, you absolutely can get AWESOME hash from any decent lowers or trim.

ALWAYS. FRESH. FROZEN. TRIM.

Bubblebags: 220/160/73/25

Ice to trim ratio: 2:1, then add water until you've got stir-able soup. GENTLY (using a big spoon if 5 gal bags, or a raft paddle if 20 gal bags.) stir for 30 minutes. Let sit one hour. (I probably don't need to explain pulling the bags-but do remember to RINSE each screen with clear cold water before you scrape your trichs onto your mesh scrap.

Aaaarrgghh! . Tbh, this'd be an all day post, if I went into detail. Sometime later this season when things are slow maybe I'll do one. Any specific questions, feel free to ask.

420-magazine-mobile1803855490.jpg

Mid-way through...
420-magazine-mobile1728931584.jpg

After micro-planing but before final pressing:
420-magazine-mobile886883082.jpg

Eventually it rests in rough cedar humidors, until it gets smoked. .
420-magazine-mobile501744726.jpg

Edit: Finished:
420-magazine-mobile348328466.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1462165134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom