Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Lol AB isnt exactly young. Not old but I think the ease of upload attracted him there. And it's all pics. Which is great but I like to come here to talk and do updates and such.

Yeah hes running his bluniverse x (huckleberry × c99) cross now I think. 6 or 8 of them. Yeah hes over on IG now too. Rooster converted him. I work about a mile from his shop so maybe I'll just pop by tomorrow and see what's up. I assume hes busy with lots of work since winter is here. But I'll encourage him to swing through, I do let him know you all ask about them.

I found AB, but there are a whole lot of Themaddabber's. Which one is you so I can follow? I am alaskahermit. OH NEVER MIND! I found yah!

Ok sue and Canna this next set of pics are for you two wonderful ladies. We kinda improvised and mixed up a few recipes for this so we will keep you posted on its success or failure lmao.

image37333.jpg

image37331.jpg
Oh wow i can't wait for success in growing to have a steady supply to make things like this. No bathtub downstairs and i can't climb stairs well to use the claw foot upstairs. My body is screaming for a hot tub. If i can make this to not be glued to a heating pad i will be in heaven!

Back
Top Bottom