Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Good timing........... Damn.... Congrats on the cut.... Always love when a harvest comes in... And you know,,,,,, sometimes that small yielder makes the best head stash.... GL with the crop and Keepem Green

Love that shot of the GC in the bin. If my veggies looked that good I just might eat them! Congrats on the start of a long and fruitful harvest AB :thumb:

Oh, and Christmas might come early for the world if you take down that Malawi ;).

Lol yea eh Shed, and if the veggies gave the same after effects a lot more people would eat them :rofl: we’re hoping for a early Xmas this year too :)

Well the wife is off Monday so maybe I can come lend a hand if you'd like bud! The plants look good so far, it like ya said they were the smaller breeds. The Malawi and Lilly are effing uuuuuuuuge! Well like I said happy to help out if you need. Hope your having a relaxing evening my friend. Won't be long till were on the moon smoking moon rocks ...

Morning neighbor
Appreciate the offer brother but have to get these trimmed the rest of the way and into bags before the next chopping:) Lol not sure I want to try those moon rocks.......might be way to much fun for me :rofl:

Looks like a nice haul on the GC. Good job AB. Keep em coming until that Christmas tree you got comes down

Thanks for the kind words Derby, we were glad to get those GC down, they have been around for like 2 years in the GR so they were overdue to be rotated out of the grow. They are a good plant to grow, lol very forgiving plant ( I F ed up a lot with the plants this last year) I neglected most of the time.

Lmao, yea the Xmas trees, well they are funny looking that’s for sure. I even tried a super drench with these (we’re in Docs gear) and they gave me the middle finger :rofl: Not sure what the deal is with these two gals blowing thru there fan leaves......too much light maybe?? Not real sure honestly so I’m chalking it up as a genetic thing or I just F ed something up.....lol or both. No way it was the soil or environment for these or all or at least more plants would be doing the same thing but it’s only the two Malawi girls. Lol so it just might be an early Xmas this year.

There will be less stress waiting for seeds to pop if you sprout them first in a wet paper towel. It's nice to be able to keep an eye on them until you drop them into the soil.

Good morning AK :)

Yea with these beans......lol I did pop them in paper towel 1st but I must have done something wrong on these Grape Krush because none of them have popped out of the soil, back to cracking beans :rofl: maybe I’ll get it right this time AK :rofl: good practice for me anyhow I was getting complacent and just doing it so I’ll pay better attention on the repop attempt.

Hope your having a wonderful day AK

Good timing........... Damn.... Congrats on the cut.... Always love when a harvest comes in... And you know,,,,,, sometimes that small yielder makes the best head stash.... GL with the crop and Keepem Green

Morning Woody :)
Thanks for stopping in and for the kind words brother. How’s Ms J doing ? Hope you two are doing as best you can be brother. I’ll be out checking GR today so I’ll see ya in your yard :)

Hey ....great morning to ya D , J and many friends! Thanks so much for helping keep my journal very much alive with your presence , great wit and humor!
As you can imagine our 'canoe' trip was a great sucess as we all enjoyed everything it had to offer us! We all shipped in our own produce (by high speed, ocean going canoe...Hawaii Five 'O' style ) so none of us had to go 'looking' for stuff to puff. Meeting and spending time with Doc, Gray and the group was so satisfying and rewarding! My laugh therapy was renewed and did lots of it! Had a chance to ask more growing questions from our elite group and keep learning. Please start saving for next yr. D!
The locals were again blown away by our DBHBB produce and none of the group liked any of the Jamaican weed more than our own!!
Anyhow , lots to say about things .....need a few days to recall all the cool stuff that happened. Cheers D ,..J..have a great Sunday !

Hey ....great morning to ya D , J and many friends! Thanks so much for helping keep my journal very much alive with your presence , great wit and humor!
As you can imagine our 'canoe' trip was a great sucess as we all enjoyed everything it had to offer us! We all shipped in our own produce (by high speed, ocean going canoe...Hawaii Five 'O' style ) so none of us had to go 'looking' for stuff to puff. Meeting and spending time with Doc, Gray and the group was so satisfying and rewarding! My laugh therapy was renewed and did lots of it! Had a chance to ask more growing questions from our elite group and keep learning. Please start saving for next yr. D!
The locals were again blown away by our DBHBB produce and none of the group liked any of the Jamaican weed more than our own!!
Anyhow , lots to say about things .....need a few days to recall all the cool stuff that happened. Cheers D ,..J..have a great Sunday !

DUGGS!!! ;-) welcome back our dear friend!! Sooo awesome you all had such a great time brother, knew you would, heck how could you not with a great crew like that? Love to meet the crew one day that would be so much fun!! Probably couldn’t keep pace with the pros though cause I’m a lightweight but may be able to keep up with the laffs or at least give ya someone to laff at :rofl: Get caught up round the house Duggs, you got to readjust for a few days after a nice trip, I’d burn a few more days from work just to make sure your all set for work :rofl: or sober after the weed fest :rofl:
I bet it was a blast having the top of the top HB bud to pick from! Best HB growers united at one resort? Lol, yea I’d say you all had some platinum Buds to pick from.............now, who got the Paki beans???? :rofl:

Happy you had a blast brother and got to smoke it up with the HB cartel :rofl: even had The Godfather with ya ffs! (Doc)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

We had a fantastic night out with Dabs and his family, and I must say, what a beautiful family!! Great company, great food and great fun!! We ate like lil piggies :rofl: and had some good laffs. Lil M is sooooooo adarable!!! She loves her broccoli:) I preferred the Stella’s:rofl: great time Dabs, we thank you and M&M for a wonderful time tonight, just what we needed to be honest.......made our weekend for sure!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

That's a wonderful note to end my night on. :hug::hug::hug:

We had a fantastic night out with Dabs and his family, and I must say, what a beautiful family!! Great company, great food and great fun!! We ate like lil piggies �� :rofl: and had some good laffs. Lil M is sooooooo adarable!!! She loves her broccoli:) I preferred the Stella’s:rofl: great time Dabs, we thank you and M&M for a wonderful time tonight, just what we needed to be honest.......made our weekend for sure!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:
:thanks:WAY COOL:thumb::Namaste:

And now it reads you're a well-known member. Does that sit better for you? I like the upgrade myself. Still finding my way around, but I recommend you suspend judgement and take on the curious nature of a wonderous child. Keep your well-tuned sense of humor at hand and a bowl nearby for those moments when you have a knee-jerk reaction to the change.

There are many of us who've spent a lot of time over the past couple days figuring stuff out, so ask questions as you laugh at your inability to maneuver around as freely as you used to. You'll be flying around in a matter of a day or so.

Change is good. You know this to be true. :Namaste:

Drive-by
Going to take a minute to figure all this new shit out.. But glad to hear things are good.. All good here for now.. Keepem Green

I was worried about you for a bit there Duggan. I said "oh shit, duggs is having a freaking meltdown over this.....is he gonna stay around to call it a day?" I was going to send you a 'pm' or 'conversation' and tell you to just try and smoke a bowl or two and let the computer savy people figure the tough stuff out for us. Change is tough for us old dogs to deal with, we'll come through it fine in the end...just give a bit of time to get ironed out.

Back
Top Bottom