Arduinos In The Grow Room: My Project

I grabbed 5 of these 3-6v pumps, will use them to water the pots... I have 3 so far, 2 more on their way. They don't have a lot of lift capability, but enough to pump from a container (bin maybe?) up into a pot no problem. I've had to order more relays. Unfortunately, I will need about 30 of these, and 30 relays, but at less than $3 each, I guess that's not too bad, just gonna be a mess of wires and tubing!
You could use one slightly bigger pumps to run all and just have solenoids on each line to cut down on wiring and parts .I'm very late to the party 😂🤣 hope you are still around.

I've had my 3D printer for a week now, poor thing hasn't stopped...

My second printer arrived yesterday! As soon as I started playing with 3d printing I realized just how beneficial this is going to be.

Simple things, filter tips for my joints... rolling accessories to roll and fill perfect one paper cones, nose clips for your face mask so it doesn't fog your glasses, the list goes on... plus I've been playing with designing, like project boxes for my projects... I'd love to have all the modules for GBW in their own proper cases. I am also thinking I can come up with a replacements design for the terminal block I use to hold the probes on my soil moisture sensor. I'm sure I can come up with a decent looking sensor now...

So far, printer #2 has run non stop since I got it assembled...
I have 2 3d printers they are awesome if you are an inventive sort of person .
I've designed a bell syphon that im currently using and have a grow journal about it linked below.
You are doing an awesome job, I play with arduino a little bit, im a bit of a novice at coding i fumble my way through it . Im an electrician by trade .
Keep up the good work 👍

I no longer look down on portable air conditioners. The one in the grow room is doing a fantastic job.

I'm starting to try my hand at designing module enclosures to be printed on the 3D printer.

Simple right, a box maybe with a lid, and a couple holes? I'm sure someone who works with CAD software could whip together anything I needed in just a couple minutes, but this is my first foray into CAD design.

I'm using TinkerCad, which is quite limiting, but it's meant for the masses, a first step for beginners. It actually does a lot, while at the same time, staying simple and not completely overwhelming like Fusion 360 or something more advanced.
3d builder on Windows is pretty easy to get your head around for designing stl's

Back
Top Bottom