Are 2000 watt LED lights safe for seedlings

Jmaninthemiddle420

Hi there, not a new grower here but have kind of a beginner question. I am upgrading my indoor grow set up to a vivosun 4 by 4 by 7 tent with a 2000 watt light and exhaust fan which I’ve never used In a grow b4 but I’ve heard the exhaust fan makes a difference. My question here as said in the title is if the VS 2000 watt led light is safe for cannabis seedling bc I’m so used to starting under a seedling light in my closet which i feel is a waste plus I get nervous transplanting even though I am using air pots which make transplants easy. Also I’m just starting to get familiar with autos which don’t like transplants so pls help.

If it has a dimmer you will be fine. If not. Raise the lights all the way to the top. Then adjust as plant grows.

If you have a lux instrument, then just can just automatically find that sweet spot.
Just checked the website it has a dimmer down to 40% power so that it can be used for seedlings at about 14-18 inches

Is this your LED?

• High Efficiency - VIVOSUN VS2000 LED grow lights use the latest LED plant light technology including Samsung LM301 Diodes, with high-energy efficiency of 2.9 μmol/J, increases the
  • Lower Cost - Extremely high output but consumes only 200W of electricity, more efficient than traditional HID lamps and other plant lamps on the market
  • Convenient Dimmable Ballast - VS2000 LED grow light has a dimming knob that makes it adaptable to different growing periods of your plant by adjusting its output from 40% to 100%
  • Easy to use - It is super convenient for both beginners and professional growers
  • Sunlike Full-spectrum Light - The VS2000 full-spectrum LED delivers optimal full-spectrum coverage—offering power needed by your plants at all growth stages and maximum PAR output at various distances, supporting the photosynthesis of your plants in an efficient way
  • Low noise & Low heat - The VS2000 LED has a unique appearance, with a power supply and ventilation holes; No fans are needed means low noise; Ambient heat around this light is very low, so there is no need to worry about burns or damage to your plant; it produces mild heat so you can place the lamp directly above your plants
  • Package Include - 1 x LED Grow Light; 1 x Grow Room Glasses; 1 pair x Rope Hangers; 1 x 6ft 120V Power Cord

If so, you will be fine.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Is this your LED?

• High Efficiency - VIVOSUN VS2000 LED grow lights use the latest LED plant light technology including Samsung LM301 Diodes, with high-energy efficiency of 2.9 μmol/J, increases the
  • Lower Cost - Extremely high output but consumes only 200W of electricity, more efficient than traditional HID lamps and other plant lamps on the market
  • Convenient Dimmable Ballast - VS2000 LED grow light has a dimming knob that makes it adaptable to different growing periods of your plant by adjusting its output from 40% to 100%
  • Easy to use - It is super convenient for both beginners and professional growers
  • Sunlike Full-spectrum Light - The VS2000 full-spectrum LED delivers optimal full-spectrum coverage—offering power needed by your plants at all growth stages and maximum PAR output at various distances, supporting the photosynthesis of your plants in an efficient way
  • Low noise & Low heat - The VS2000 LED has a unique appearance, with a power supply and ventilation holes; No fans are needed means low noise; Ambient heat around this light is very low, so there is no need to worry about burns or damage to your plant; it produces mild heat so you can place the lamp directly above your plants
  • Package Include - 1 x LED Grow Light; 1 x Grow Room Glasses; 1 pair x Rope Hangers; 1 x 6ft 120V Power Cord

If so, you will be fine.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks yes it is

one thing to keep in mind most box led lights are by thumb rule 10% they have a deceiving way of counting the leds so in most case a 2000Watt led is in most cases is really 200 watts the Besatv a 2000W is 275 watt it is messed up the way theyu do it but if you pay 150 -200 bucks for 2000watt light figure it is 200 to 280 real watt I learned that the hard way

one thing to keep in mind most box led lights are by thumb rule 10% they have a deceiving way of counting

Yeah, it's called "lying." In any other industry, the multiple class-action lawsuits that would have already occurred would have halted it before now.

Yep they lie , could have saved myself some typing But @TorturedSoul is right on point:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom