Are Cloudy Days Worthless?

justlucky

hello friends...Just a quick question...On cloudy, overcast days do my plants still benefit from the sun at all?? I know the UV rays still come through...Is that what the plant needs or is it just the light from the sun?? I didn't know if I'd be better off leaving them inside under the light or going ahead and setting them out...:hmmmm:

p.s. Janja...how do I change "High, I'm New" and put in something different?

hi goodmorning
hmmmm a cloudy sky still has quite a bit of light i think like 20,000 lumens or something cant remember the actual amount :D
for healthy growth you need light sources between 6000-50,000 or so..

and i think the Im New thing just changes by itself after 100 posts!
nice and sunny here, and off to work blaaaaah

i had the same question

Will my baby grow ok inside under a skylight ? It's kind of white.. the skylight.. Been growing under direct sun for about a month.... Need to start 12/12.

Cool.. won't be able to do lights though... I can bring them inside for 12 -13hours, just didn't want to attract more attention. Just posted a couple of pics, can you seem em yet ?

Do you think I should keep going with 13 hours of dark on this ? Seems to be doing ok... or should I switch to 12/12? Also I have a fert that is very high in P... I think like 56 or something... that gonna be ok ?
DSC02728.JPG

did u say a few posts ago that you needed to start 12/12? the plant on the right already looks like its flowering.

Well the one on the right is the one I have been bringing in for 13 hours a night. been doing good, but saw some yellowing bottom leaves this morning.. only like two, but still..... LAst watering was just plain water,,, no nutes.. should I feed it nutes every time ?> I water about once every couple of days... Not in the biggest pot as you might see... OH..also, I've been taking the one inside for flowering for about a week and a day now and I haven't seen much overall height growth... i thought they really shot up during this time... is it just the buds that get bigger ?? Or am I just being impatient !!!! haha :) Thanks guys !!

Back
Top Bottom