Are my babies boys or girls?

AlmostHeaven

Hello all and thanks in advance..i have 4 seedlings a little ocer 2 weeks old and am dying to know how many are female! lol...i assume it is still to early but any opinions or advice is welcome!

20201213_121713.jpg

20201213_121734.jpg

20201213_121835.jpg

20201213_121911.jpg

20201213_121934.jpg

20201213_202024.jpg

waaaaay too sooon

like this fold the tops , you need air UNDER the leaves , those plants will be twice as big next few days :) i dont fill my pots at the start either so fold them , i have to fold that other one you see at the back my self for better air movement , once the plants are up a bit i fill with new soil and feed , top dress
P1110473.JPG

like this fold the tops , you need air UNDER the leaves , those plants will be twice as big next few days :) i dont fill my pots at the start either so fold them , i have to fold that other one you see at the back my self for better air movement , once the plants are up a bit i fill with new soil and feed , top dress
P1110473.JPG
Thanks!!!!

cheers friend

Thanks for the fast reply! I will definitely come back when they are a little more mature ☺️
Step back away from the seedlings.

Try not to touch them they are delicate (wash your hands first). They will grow up fast and you will have plenty of time to figure out sexing.

Try not to touch them they are delicate (wash your hands first). They will grow up fast and you will have plenty of time to figure out sexing.
i know you are right..im patient but still wanna know sex asap..but they do best with a little TLC then leave em alone!

Great job :thumb: you can see them already lifting the leaves up , they can breath more :)
definitely! they look much happier!..please let me know what u think of me taking the bottom shoots and leaves off of clone? or should I wait until roots have established more?..and i mean like bottom 2 fan leaves and botton 3 growth shoots starting. here how she looks now

20201215_084723.jpg

Here is an update on the (girls i hope). Please have a look gang, see what u peeps think? And of course thank you so much in advance. I will post again later down road but feel free to follow my journal also if u like. cheers!:)

20201221_142502.jpg

20201221_142400.jpg

20201221_142058.jpg

20201221_142003.jpg
Hey there first of all nice looking plants unfortunately its still too early to tell the sex on those, they are not showing any signs of calyx's or pollen sacks. They are about a month since germinating? Maybe a couple weeks you should start to see the first signs of sex between the branches coming off each node. I hope they turn out to be all female

You will see the tell tale signs of either the very fine hairs coming in if female or small roundish type of growth in between stems that eventually turn into pollen sacks. The first time I saw a female show sex I literally thought they were small pieces of hair or dust because they were soo tiny and I was sitting there plucking them with tweezers until I realized it was part of the plant fast forward many years later and quite a few grows under my belt I don't have to second guess or ask for help identifying sex once that growth starts coming in, it just becomes something you get used to with experience.

20200831_101618.jpg

Hey there first of all nice looking plants unfortunately its still too early to tell the sex on those, they are not showing any signs of calyx's or pollen sacks. They are about a month since germinating? Maybe a couple weeks you should start to see the first signs of sex between the branches coming off each node. I hope they turn out to be all female
hey thanks alot and i kinda figured as much especially for the smallest, but the bigger 2 have growed so much i thought maaaybe so gave a shot. All 4 germinated at same time and are on day 24 since popping soil. I hate the not knowing yet somewhat enjoy the suspense..this is 1st time ive ever tried rolling the dice as before has always been fem seed or clone. Im really putting faith into these as they may continue the genetics of my personal garden which i find neato. The Skunk Cookies strain will be 11th generation if i understand proper from my supply and has been a long time local fav. Peace :)

hey thanks alot and i kinda figured as much especially for the smallest, but the bigger 2 have growed so much i thought maaaybe so gave a shot. All 4 germinated at same time and are on day 24 since popping soil. I hate the not knowing yet somewhat enjoy the suspense..this is 1st time ive ever tried rolling the dice as before has always been fem seed or clone. Im really putting faith into these as they may continue the genetics of my personal garden which i find neato. The Skunk Cookies strain will be 11th generation if i understand proper from my supply and has been a long time local fav. Peace :)
That's cool, Skunk Cookies sounds like it would be a badass strain to grow i was actually thinking of doing a skunk strain on my next run, can I ask where you get your seeds?

Back
Top Bottom