Are my nutes ok for outdoor growing

Missfeelfine

Hi anyone reading this. I have just planted my moby dick outside in 40 ltr holes with projar soil 20% perlight, I feed every other day with gh flora micro, flora grow, flora bloom. Is this enough for my girls or do they need any extra nutes being that they are outside or any extra during transplant sorry if it's a stupid question and I thank you in advance for any replies x

Hi missfeelfine Pictures would help? But if they look green and happy I'd stick with what your feeding them :) I'm just a rookie and that's just my opinion lol :)

the only difference between indoor and outdoors is indoors, you control more of the environment. I don't know if you need to use the nutes at the same strength as indoors, but I'd say that nutes are nutes, and while there might be better outdoors nutes, I'd hazzard a guess that indoor nutes would also work outdoors.

Thanks mate been using them for a long time but only indoors, being my first sole outdoor grow wanted to check any input as to a better one would be great xx

Back
Top Bottom