Are my plant stems burning?

The Prof

I have some plants growing in an indoor setup..and I have a few lights involved and one light is on the ground because I was assuming that the light would reflect up and all around but instead of having green stems like my outdoor plant they're browish..Are they burning?? I'm thinking about moving the light higher above them..Get at me.Peace

Re: Are my plant stems burning??

I've heard it said here before, and it makes sense, that plants photosynthesize with the tops of their leaves. The light at ground level is not useful. However, I don't know if it's burning your stems...doesn't sound good, though.

I moved the light to a different position and they were looking GREAT but today my oldest plants leaves are starting to droop a little bit..what should I DO?? thanks..

Dont overreact man...my plants leaves droop sometimes for a day and then back to normal the next. I think they tend to droop after you water them and then return to normal...they can droop at the late hours of the night before the light goes off cause I have noticed that they are anticipating sleeping...when the lights go off i have seen plants droop like they are sleeping. And then last but not least they will droop if you havent watered them in like over a week and they need water, but the stems will also be drooping if that is the case. Just give it a day or two and see if there is still a problem. Something valuable I have learned on this site is that you cant change something right away. Time is the only way. Damn, im high. Hope this helps bro.

Back
Top Bottom