Are my plants progressing like they should?

970COMMJ

I have 4 Lambs Breath and 7 Pineapple Grenades that in week 5 of flower under 2 x 1000w HPS. They are in 7 gal. containers with Subcool's Super Soil mix that I put in trash cans in the sun for 30 days to cook:

8 large bags of Roots Organic
25 lbs of organic worm castings
5 lbs steamed bone meal
5 lbs Bloom bat guano
5 lbs blood meal
3 lbs rock phosphate
¾ cup Epson salts
½ cup sweet lime (dolomite)
½ cup azomite (trace elements)
2 tbsp powdered humic acid

My colas are about the size of a thumb, is this where they should be or are they lacking some nutes?

Hi 970COMMJ.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. I think in this situation pictures would be invaluable. I'm not intimately familiar with those strains, but your colas sound like they are probably about right. Might be a wee bit small, but I know in a lot of strains the buds really bulk up in the last several weeks!

Again :welcome: to :420:

hiya and welcome
of course pics are best but without seeing them i can tell you this
they have growth spurts,you might think something is wrong and then in a week they really get going
especially the last few weeks,the flowers morph quite a bit
week 5 depending on strain is a good time for a growth boom so keep an eye on them and do not panic
take care and good luck

edit- i should read others replies ugh! i just pretty much said what tanr did,i give him rep and apologise

try adding some fresh red wigglers to you pots, these will help your organic soil to bloom the plants harder, you will see a difference the next day, if the worms are enjoying the environment.If the next day the worms are all over the floor, this means you soil is to hot and is causing slower growth, i experienced this is my first organic grow, now remember watch what you use, cuz epsom salts should never be used in true organics, epsom like it says, has salts, and these you do not want in organics.

Back
Top Bottom