Are my plants stretching?

Anonym00se

Hi there, first time grower. I am using just ordinary CFL bulbs at night and sunlight during the day at a window (So almost 24 hours of light).

Here are some pictures of my plants which I think are streching:
IMAG00205.jpg

IMAG00228.jpg

How do I stop this? They are outside right now in direct sunlight and I will bring them in later before the sun goes down and it gets too cold.

Apologies, forgot to add these are caramelicious seeds - sprouted >1 week ago.

Origionally used a normal bulb until I noticed the stems getting very long and changed my bulbs to CFLs last night.

Re: Are my plants streching?

No idea what the temp is. All the bulb says is Lumilux 36W - Warm White.

This not good enough?

Also I'm kinda in the middle of nowhere where I live so it would be at least a week until I was able to go to a hardware store. Any other ways? I have a heater lamp I use for my turtle tank if that would do anything.

Also, i have some Philips CFLs, 23W 1500 lumen 230-240V 50-60Hz, these any good?

spectrum1.png

This is a picture representation of visible light. The marijuana plant uses different wavelengths of light during veg and flower. During the vegetative stage it requires a "Blue" light 6500 Kelvin. While during flower it requires 2700Kelvin color temperature. It should say on the box you purchased them on what they are. Use 6500k for veg, 2700k for flower.

Right so, I have a reptiglo 10.0 UVB lamp, it gives off a blueish glow and provides around 30% spectral power on average between 290 and 640nm wavelength. That should do the job shouldnt it?

Back
Top Bottom