are my seeds ok under light

dustypropcrop

Hey all,in a bit of a pickle.I'm currently waiting for my seeds to germinate.after doing what I've done,I'm at the stage where my seeds have been sowed and I have them in my tent with the light on.should I have it on or should I be waiting for some growth first?
My seeds are in cups with soil and perlite and are also covered with cling film.
Thanks for any help

Bro isn't that like a farmer planting hoping it stays dark for a few days for his corn with germinate ??? I plant my seeds in rapid rooters and leave my lights on 24/7 for 2 reasons. 1st to keep them warm I like my room around 80 degrees. 2nd your plant is seeking out light to grow when she pops. Even if I germ at home I always use a light for the warmth maybe I'm wrong let me know your results

I just soaked my seeds over night then popped them into soil today.the temp is my main issue.sitting at 20 degrees with the light off.I've read that's suitable?I'm gona put the light back on tomorrow and leave it on till a see a bit of life,it I see a bit of life.lol.
Mind its my 1st attempt folks,cheers

image12931.jpg
image12932.jpg
Time for a wee update. Well 2 of my little babies have been born.I started one a 18/6 cycle.put them one at 06:30 today and when I got up around 10 there was signs of live in 2 cups!well chuffed with myself!

I've since turned it the right way but I'm not expecting much to happen as I've read that its pretty bad for the tap root to bed exposed to light.
I will wait a day or 2 and see how she is. I started 7 seeds only expecting 4 to take but I'm pleased to announce that all but 2 has came up.still very early stages for all but 1.the rest have germinated but not up n out the soil yet.I can just see the green of the sprout at this time.I'm hoping to get up tomorrow and my babies are all up searching for light

Back
Top Bottom