Are olive green buckets fine for hempy

MGD420

So I'm about to start the process of converting the loft and buying new equipment for my next grow but not sure if these buckets will be fine for hempy's. I know white is a no go for light leak but what about these olive green buckets.

Screenshot_20210531-164021_eBay.jpg

So I'm about to start the process of converting the loft and buying new equipment for my next grow but not sure if these buckets will be fine for hempy's. I know white is a no go for light leak but what about these olive green buckets.

Screenshot_20210531-164021_eBay.jpg

should be fine. can always paint or cover them in duct tape if you are worried.

what size are those buckets ? original hempy size is 2L - the size of a pop bottle. that's actually what they used.
most of my hempy grows are in 2L. i have some 5L as well which can grow monsters if you let them. a 5L bucket in hempy equates to a 20L bucket in soil.

should be fine. can always paint or cover them in duct tape if you are worried.

what size are those buckets ? original hempy size is 2L - the size of a pop bottle. that's actually what they used.
most of my hempy grows are in 2L. i have some 5L as well which can grow monsters if you let them. a 5L bucket in hempy equates to a 20L bucket in soil.

As always bluter, thanks for the reply.

Im sure they come in 10 and 17 Litre sizes. I was considering growing half in 10L and the other half 17L.

You'll probably remember from my last grow it was 20L buckets lol. I managed over 26oz from the 3 plants.

The roots on the last grow were right down to the beginning of the res. Didn't go into the res but were where the 1" layer of perlite seperating the coco and hydrocorn in the res. I'm confident with 10L and 17L buckets the roots will reach the bottom and produce big trees like last time lol

As always bluter, thanks for the reply.

Im sure they come in 10 and 17 Litre sizes. I was considering growing half in 10L and the other half 17L.

You'll probably remember from my last grow it was 20L buckets lol. I managed over 26oz from the 3 plants.

The roots on the last grow were right down to the beginning of the res. Didn't go into the res but were where the 1" layer of perlite seperating the coco and hydrocorn in the res. I'm confident with 10L and 17L buckets the roots will reach the bottom and produce big trees like last time lol

you'll get huge plants lol. lotsa guys run 20L hempys outdoor. some go even bigger.

it's fun watching folk push the window. hempy started more as a micro grow but has become macro very quickly.

you'll get huge plants lol. lotsa guys run 20L hempys outdoor. some go even bigger.

it's fun watching folk push the window. hempy started more as a micro grow but has become macro very quickly.

I'll have plenty of space and headroom this time around.
Huge plants is what I want to aim for lol. I don't think I would go above 20L or even do 20L again, using the 20L last time I went through quite a fair amount of nutes.

I'm thinking of doing the same as you and using perlite this time around instead of a coco and perlite mix.

Back
Top Bottom