Are seeds from a stressed out hermie worth keeping?

Great info. I was planted 2 hermie seeds and toss them a few minutes ago just because people says they are just crap.

I have seeds from auto which pollinated by a hermie. Heard they will be %99 chance of fem seeds. SO, Is that correct? What's your opinion?

As far as I understand, hermie seeds are definitely worth keeping. When you find a "bag seed" you have a 65% chance she's a female. When you pull seeds off a Hermie, you get an 85% chance she's female. Now you might not get as many " viable" seeds, but absolutely worth keeping around IMO. As long as they're grown in optimal conditions, they should produce nice buds. Not to mention Hermie seeds can produce some potent cannabis due to the fact that they are considered "Survivors" . The only way to be truly sure is to do it yourself. Everyone can say what they want, I've personally been told to toss my Hermie seeds cause they're garbage, after doing some research I'm glad I kept them. So after this grow I've got going, I'm going to plant 5 of my Hermie seeds and find out for myself what's what with these seeds.
Hope I was able to help out, good luck and happy growing
I'm interested in where you got your numbers from. Can you point me to your source or are these numbers just from your experience?

As far as I understand, hermie seeds are definitely worth keeping. When you find a "bag seed" you have a 65% chance she's a female. When you pull seeds off a Hermie, you get an 85% chance she's female. Now you might not get as many " viable" seeds, but absolutely worth keeping around IMO. As long as they're grown in optimal conditions, they should produce nice buds. Not to mention Hermie seeds can produce some potent cannabis due to the fact that they are considered "Survivors" . The only way to be truly sure is to do it yourself. Everyone can say what they want, I've personally been told to toss my Hermie seeds cause they're garbage, after doing some research I'm glad I kept them. So after this grow I've got going, I'm going to plant 5 of my Hermie seeds and find out for myself what's what with these seeds.
So how are tour hermie seeds coming out

So how are tour hermie seeds coming out

Let me know how the hermie seeds come out and how many females you get. Thanks

Cool sounds good man let me know if they turn out to be full females because I have a shit load of dank fire buds with seeds from the plant that stressed out and gave me seeds but I want to grow them out and I wanted to see if there worth keeping

As for mine I put in 5 and had 5 come up. I put 2 of those into the flower room, I'm 2 weeks into bloom and so far so good. 6 or 8 weeks to go... fingers crossed.
I just did 6 seeds out of dispensary weed (all same strain). 4 out of 6 seem fine ... so far. 2 dropped pollen bombs about 3 - 4 weeks into flower. So you better keep a close eye on them. I usually don't grow any bag seed; but this strain kicked my ass so I grew it. I also have 1 that I'm using STS on to get more seeds.

I pulled them yesterday and 3 sets of eyes found nothing funny yet... It's good to know that I need to be keeping a very close eye on them for the next few weeks, thanks.

I've hundreds of seeds from my last crop I needed to try them out for my own piece of mind.
Finally I have the tech to put my pics from my camera onto my pc... I will start a journal on the first...........first chance I get.

I planted a nice looking seed from a hermi...
The plant looked the business with big buds aplenty....only problem when looking through a loupe there weren't any trichomes!!
I got 6oz of great looking buds that DID NOT get you stoned!
4 months down the loo...
I wouldn't bother with seeds from a hermi with so much choice around these days,Its a gamble.

Back
Top Bottom