Are Sensi Northern Lights and Serious Ak47 still top commercial strains?

StonerPimpson

So, Im looking for a commercial strain. Meaning short flowering, HIGH Yield, and high potency. Ive searched a lot and Sensi NL, Serious Ak47 are what I have my eye on. Most of the forum posts are from years ago tho. So is Sensi NL & Serious Ak47 still top notch? Or is there better now for commercial?

I know its tempting to answer...EVEN WHEN YOU HAVEN'T GROWN THEM….BUT PLEASE DONT. Your answer WONT help me or any person who sees this post in the future if you have no first hand experience with these strains to compare. Please don't flood the thread with strains you've never grown but "heard" they were good. Not interested in the hearsay, only facts please. Don't mean to be rude, just want to keep on topic so this can maybe help someone else.

So Commercial growers, talk to me...Whats the word on Sensi NL, and Serious Ak47 these days?

i don't think you can conclude that they aren't commercially valuable from the fact that no one responded to you.

from your note, the following will be clearly of no value to you but if anyone else hasn't already found this info, it may be of interest:

seedsman, one of the sponsors of this site has a nice write up on the origins of Northern Lights. Sensi, also a sponsor and a bank of the highest reputation, sells several varieties of NL's. it describes its registered NL version as compact and high yielding with a flowering period of 45-50 days. so, i guess that would meet your criteria with respect to experience, yield, flowering time and plant size. whether that strain actually sells in your area will be harder to answer. check with the dispensaries web sites near you, if there are any, and see for yourself.

Bomb is a huge yielding strains. You want the best of both worlds get Bomb THC Bomb. That's my favorite of ALL time....

i don't think you can conclude that they aren't commercially valuable from the fact that no one responded to you.

from your note, the following will be clearly of no value to you but if anyone else hasn't already found this info, it may be of interest:

seedsman, one of the sponsors of this site has a nice write up on the origins of Northern Lights. Sensi, also a sponsor and a bank of the highest reputation, sells several varieties of NL's. it describes its registered NL version as compact and high yielding with a flowering period of 45-50 days. so, i guess that would meet your criteria with respect to experience, yield, flowering time and plant size. whether that strain actually sells in your area will be harder to answer. check with the dispensaries web sites near you, if there are any, and see for yourself.

I was being sarcastic because nobody answered lol. And where Im at, I could probably sell a hermie crop (with few seeds), chopped 3 weeks early, for 350 an oz. And people would brag about how good it is smh. They're use to mexican brick that comes in 10 lbs bails, full of seeds lol. No exaggeration. So Im not worried.

Im just wondering if these strains are still "go to" strains in 2014?

Back
Top Bottom