Are these female preflowers? Need some confirmation please :)

BrokeSmokes

Hey guys,

Man I'm so excited, from my observation I believe I have found 3 pre flowers. about six days after switching to 12/12 with 30 hours of darkness. Looks like i got 3 of 3 on my first grow. Please confirm :) Hopefully my pics are clear enough. Ill take some new ones if these arent sufficient. Thank you in advance

20140722_100959.jpg

20140722_100920.jpg

20140722_100114.jpg

I'm not seeing any signs of female. Those little "hair-like" things are on every plant. How old are the plants? If they weren't mature when you flipped you probably still have another week till they show

I'm not seeing any signs of female. Those little "hair-like" things are on every plant. How old are the plants? If they weren't mature when you flipped you probably still have another week till they show

Agreed.

Marijuana-sexing-female-male-111.gif

Thanks for the comments man. They are about 8 weeks old. Hmm.. maybe the pics arent clear or maybe I just misidentified them. I could have sworn I saw some pistils. I gotta take another look when I get home.if they are just stipules, I saw the tips reddish which led to to believe they are preflowers. They just seemed diff colored. Thank u guys

Back
Top Bottom