Are these ready to harvest?

Gearc10

Hi,

So I have 4 plants in my 4x4 which are in flower 6 weeks and 5 days today and 1 of them to me looks ready.

I want the maximum head potency if possible. The 2 harvest I had so far were late in week 8 but were not potent enough.

My question is. From the attached pics do these look ready to harvest for maximum potency?

Thanks

IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpeg

Hi,

So I have 4 plants in my 4x4 which are in flower 6 weeks and 5 days today and 1 of them to me looks ready.

I want the maximum head potency if possible. The 2 harvest I had so far were late in week 8 but were not potent enough.

My question is. From the attached pics do these look ready to harvest for maximum potency?

Thanks

IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpeg
Good morning my friend @Gearc10
Beautiful garden.
What you should be looking at first is your pistols.
When all your white pistols have darkened and crinkled in she is finished flowering and building for you.
Then it's time to check your trics.
Clear / cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy / amber more relaxed feeling.
You might have a couple weeks left.
Once your trics are ready, turn your lights off for 36hrs then chop.
Congratulations on your upcoming harvest Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend @Gearc10
Beautiful garden.
What you should be looking at first is your pistols.
When all your white pistols have darkened and crinkled in she is finished flowering and building for you.
Then it's time to check your trics.
Clear / cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy / amber more relaxed feeling.
You might have a couple weeks left.
Once your trics are ready, turn your lights off for 36hrs then chop.
Congratulations on your upcoming harvest Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks as always mate. I’m very keen to not overcook these ones.

One interesting point Gearc10…… some count flower from the day they flip lights but there is usually at least 10 to 12 days of transition time before the first pistils appear….. I don’t count crap until she flashes the short hairs
Yep, this is why I gradually reduce the light cycle with photos - by the time you hit 12/12, that is the start of flower time
Then take breeder's notes and add 3 weeks lol
*edit* I mean reducing the light over the two weeks, rather than a sudden flip

ed rosenthal science,, maximum psychoactive properties occur 'before' the trichome even turns cloudy.

cloudy is degradation, psychoactive wise, of the trichome,, and amber is full on degraded,, not into nothing,, into less psychoactive properties

try an early harvest one time,, you will like it,, i promise

so much psuedo science actually, surrounding the properties of cannabis,, but the revolution is on,, now

stay tuned

\btw,, darn fine looking plants friend,,

timber

Back
Top Bottom