Are they ready for SST?

Virandell

Hi guys do you think they are ready for alfalfa and popcorn sst ??
IMG_20200427_135054.jpg

You are right PE, the barley seedlings contain a very strong growth hormone that is good to use in veg. I have also heard that alfalfa sprouts contain a hormone that promotes stretch, never a good thing in indoor grows, especially in flower.
Hmm that's interesting not really fancy a big stretch indoor as you saying as I am using the cob light I want keep plants quite short I mixed the soil with malted barley before transplanting so they should be fine

Use the malted barley ground fine powder. Use Ful-power as a foliar or water in.

SST you can sub in Kelp meal tea

1/4 cup kelp meal grind fine like your malted barley put into a quart jar filled with water let rehydrate and into the fridge. Let the kelp meal settle to the btm of the jar. The liquid on the top is your Kelp Tea diluite with water say 5:1 Very similar to your SST but its everything in the correct ratios and lots of PGRs.

Can soak tips or new shoots from a Willow Tree - spring time a good time to gather some. Soak the willow tips in hot water let cool, there's your growth hormone for rooting. Dilute that tea with water.

Just a few more tools in your grow tool box. There are many more! FREE!

For SST - Mung beans are a good choice go very easy and dilute heavily with water.... errrr on the side of caution.

The world is a beautiful place.

Back
Top Bottom