Are they ready?

billy249

Hello!
I think they're nearly done but need reassurance from fellow bud lovers please. I think there is not enough brown trichomes yet. They smell amazing, buds are huge and firm.
I have three ladies - first two pics is each ladies buds then a shot of the whole girl to provide perspective.
The first one is a Iced Widow - the other two I'm not sure.
Thanks in advance for your opinions and feedback.
- Billy

NOOOOO! look at all those pistals still developing. do you have a 30x or 60x lens. how much percentage of clear, cloudy and amber tricomes does it have. IMHO its not ready to many nice young hairs still there and the flowers look like they still need to plump up!!!

I think you are right - through the magnifier the trichomes are only just starting to turn so I think at least another week or so. The buds are just so heavy and firm and fat already! Thanks so much!

I think you are right - through the magnifier the trichomes are only just starting to turn so I think at least another week or so. The buds are just so heavy and firm and fat already! Thanks so much!

I would start flushing them unless your in organics. I would give them 10-14 days flush patience you'll see, give it 10-14 days:passitleft::bong::roorrip::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom