Are we the only ones?

M

MajorBongHit

Staring into space (high or not..) is like a trip for me. Just thinking that space is FOREVER! We have no idea what else possibly...or is out there. And to think that we can barly research space outside of our solar system! We cant even fly to mars safly.... Not to mention that there are BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of GALAXY's out there.

Does anyone else feel this way about space?

Dont you think about what "life" could potentially be like in other galaxys if there is such thing? I mean.. I'm Christian and all but it would be plain ignorant for us Humans to think were the only living organisms out there.

What types of environments could these people live in? What types of elements, and resources they obtain.

I wonder if there actually is PEOPLE out there. Highly advanced living organisms. Maybe unable to travel to Earth... But have the ability to observe it. We have no idea.

But just think of the possibilities... Think about this with an open mind... Someday we might discover something like this... Most likely not in any of our lifetimes... But just think about how big of an accomplishment or deal this would be!

Space is like a bottomless pit with questions we can only DREAM of answering. It's anybody's guess about whats out there.

I was just curious if anybody else has ever really thought about space in a way that might not ever be answered?

Well, among all things in this existance, I can be sure of only two truths.
1. I am a thinking thing.
2. The universe is vast and infinite.
Because of this second truth, I indeed do beleive in other forms of life. Why one might ask? Because if the universe is infinite then that means there are infinite possible chances, and when you have infinite chances all outcomes are realized. Everything that the human mind can possibly imagine as well as all the things we could never even hope to imagine all exist somewhere out there in that great infinity.

Looking up, into space is like looking into the past, man.

cus it takes hundereds, thousands, maybe millions of light years for some stars to even be seen from earth. yet alone all the constilations and other things we see out there.

There's possibley more then 8 planets out there, we just can't see them.. yet

I totally agree with your post TheLife... You just cant help but to bring up the question.

And i'm gonna have to agree with Quad on this one too... Space is a very freaky thing to think about. It's nice to us now.. But who knows what could become of us (even already.. arnt they predicting that a huge meteor is going to smash into earth in 2029?...And farrrr into the future.. our galaxy in on a collosion course with another galaxy.)

Just amagine if one day... A space ship really DID land on earth and some crazy ass people got out (but cool though...) and were from another planet. Trippy.. Cause i'm blown man.

Back
Top Bottom