Are You Looking For A New Seed Bank? - Try Bonza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to know. Ordering from them soon. Done with cks.

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?
Ya it confuses Me. Because they have always been great with me. Sorry there are alot of others I'm hoping my seeds u got our what they say they are now everyone is making me paranoid lots of negative stuff about Cks. Idk brotha.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Ya it confuses Me. Because they have always been great with me. Sorry there are alot of others I'm hoping my seeds u got our what they say they are now everyone is making me paranoid lots of negative stuff about Cks. Idk brotha.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Lots of other reputable banks out there I'm finding. With massive amounts of options.

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

Come check out Bonza, where we are improving our customer service, website, and overall experience.

We are always running great deals and if you ever need a discount, first customer or long-term loyal customer, I have the hook up with special codes if you email me at forums@bonzaseedbank.com.

We are always growing our inventory and adding hard to find strains.

David

Hi David made my first order on the 27th of last month. Didn't get an email saying they were shipped but checked order status and they have. Im in Aus i hear they come by Auspost? if so will there be a tracking number i can get? Also i like the idea of discount etc :) Ill flick you an email? would that also be better to discuss my order?

Cheers mate

Joey

Hi David made my first order on the 27th of last month. Didn't get an email saying they were shipped but checked order status and they have. Im in Aus i hear they come by Auspost? if so will there be a tracking number i can get? Also i like the idea of discount etc :) Ill flick you an email? would that also be better to discuss my order?

Cheers mate

Joey

I will be ordering from them as well, I know you need to select the option with tracking in order to track the package. Did you do that?

Strange. To Canada, I know there is an extra stealth option with tracking

Yup I can say that's true.

Yeh i spoke to Molly from Bonza she helped me out and theres no tracking to Aus apparently. Also may take longer than i thought to get here apparently which sucks a bit.... I asked her to recommend some strains for anxiety etc (sativas) she gave me 4 killer ideas. Not too pricey either which is good. Said they'll be announcing the April special within next 2 days so keep your eyes peeled lads :)

Joey

Bonza did just fine w/ Me...At first, shipping info was incorrect...I notified Molly via Chat and they included xtra freebies...
Stealth was great as was delivery times to Nevada USA!!
Thanx again..."I'll be back"..Hmmm, me thinks someone famous said that! :)

promo codes? dang,, just placed an order too..

bit the bullet and ordered, hopefully I get the freebies too. 40gbp is about 52 bucks, order was 54, and stealth guaranteed shipping is ,, 12 bucks? WOW, awesome...
order1.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom