Are You Looking For A New Seed Bank? - Try Bonza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonzaSeedBank

Come check out Bonza, where we are improving our customer service, website, and overall experience.

We are always running great deals and if you ever need a discount, first customer or long-term loyal customer, I have the hook up with special codes if you email me at forums@bonzaseedbank.com.

We are always growing our inventory and adding hard to find strains.

David

Ordered twice more guys not as impressed as the first time.Also wats with double charging me 1 for 206 aud and another for 179 which is my bill amount, thanks to u double charging me i had no money for easter eggs. Thanks keep up the good work

Well ive had bad luck with bonza seeds.. Only 3 of the 40 seeds i ordered popped.. And i know its nothing i did wrong bc since then i have ordered from 2 other seedbanks and had well over 80% success rate.. Just my 2 cents though.. But unless bonza attempts to make it right someway they have lost me as a customer

Well ive had bad luck with bonza seeds.. Only 3 of the 40 seeds i ordered popped.. And i know its nothing i did wrong bc since then i have ordered from 2 other seedbanks and had well over 80% success rate.. Just my 2 cents though.. But unless bonza attempts to make it right someway they have lost me as a customer

bro.
what were the popped seeds like? whack too?

The auto pounders from bonanza have successfully popped not a dud in the bunch.The product came in good time and the freebees were a plus, will use this seedbank again

Most seeds are bred indoors where they should grow well. Try growing them outdoors and they won't get the light they need. They may germinate OK but that's about all. Obtaining outdoor seeds is never easy.

Come check out Bonza, where we are improving our customer service, website, and overall experience.

We are always running great deals and if you ever need a discount, first customer or long-term loyal customer, I have the hook up with special codes if you email me at forums@bonzaseedbank.com.

We are always growing our inventory and adding hard to find strains.

David
Hey is there a way I can get tracking info bud? Lost it on email first time I ordered from you guys . Stepping away from CKS for a moment. Not sure ordered few weeks ago. Ordered northern blue auto delicious seeds and LA diva . Also pinapple express barney farms. Thank you kindly.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Just got an order in weed man. I'll let ya know bro. Next grow . Might drop one in if I receive shortly.

my journal
Yo yo

Got bonza seeds in. Have a pinapple express in towel Cks method hoping for the best. Won't be using other two seeds til after this grow tent full. But it took less then 14 days to arrive so not bad. Funky packages but stealth I guess . Not sure if allowed to post pictures or not. ?

my journal

Will be ordering from Canada soon. Looking forward .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo yo

Got bonza seeds in. Have a pinapple express in towel Cks method hoping for the best. Won't be using other two seeds til after this grow tent full. But it took less then 14 days to arrive so not bad. Funky packages but stealth I guess . Not sure if allowed to post pictures or not. ?

my journal

You order with just regular shipping? Or pay extra? Really looking forward to ordering from these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom