Are you still buying dispensary weed?

"No shit, Chet. No shit." - Gary

Man, that would be absolutely freakin ridiculous. Just imagine the faux outrage that would be all over facebook. :laughtwo: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh it's gonna happen. it's really up to the sellers of the edibles to make sure to indicate their places are being inspected just like mcdonalds or any other food service place. it should be a strong selling point imo.

i know i have a guy come into my place every 3 to 6 months to make sure everything is stored properly and at the correct temps. they then do a report in the local news paper and post the "ratings" or whatever of each place. keeps us on our toes if our mess is gonna get reported to the public.

I sometimes go try a new strain at the dispensary but I'm usually disappointed. but if you need to know if a strain will work for you that's about your best option

i've had so much amazing stuff sent from BC. the purple stuff would rock me. Rockbud, purple afghani were incredible. the rockstar was really good for the price. and the girl scout cookies left me slobbering for more lol.

I miss the variety sometimes, but i don't miss spending $180 - $210 canadian for an oz of good grass. also at 2 oz a month is too costly not to grow.

remember you can turn your trim into bubble hash before the trim is dry. my last order from an online store was an oz of cindarella's dream, it was cheap and weak and when my pot was ready to smoke it seemed that much better lol.
I dried around 40 fan leaves last week that I trimmed and decarbed, and simmered in some butter which I ate on toast. Got a decent buzz actually. I'm not ready to try hash yet. I may get desperate soon though. lol

I have only recently bought THC/CBD spray from my local OCS in my city. As for flowers, I haven’t bought anything in about a year. I made sure I had enough to get me and the family through until my first harvest was done in December. Now I’m on grow #3 in my tent and my outdoor clones are now just slowly being harvested. I got some good strains from my illegal dispensary trips which has made me buy my own seeds in an attempt to grow my own. Hope to even improve on the stuff I initially bought

Started growing BECAUSE of dispensaries. Don’t get me wrong. They’re awesome, but when you’re buying for medical purposes money doesn’t go a long way. That and legal stuff pretty much put the $20 eighth street stuff away. You really can’t be sure what’s in it or where it comes from anyway. At first my harvest were... meh. I’ve come a long way and now my stuff is much better than most of the stuff you’ll find at a dispensary, so definitely worth it.

Hell ya! I still hit the dispensaries, :lot-o-toke:even tho I’m awash in my own quite xlnt homegrown.

Two primary reasons: 1) I like variety. I grow outdoors only in the PNW, so it’s much easier to find good quality sativas than it is to grow ‘em in my climate.

2) Dispensary weed is both really cheap & really good in Oregon. Easy to find fine weed for $5/g or $50/oz…which is crazy. Good for consumers, bad for folks in the biz.

@Preston9mm, one of the great growers on 420, recently visited OR dispensaries, so he can provide an independent assessment (if he feels like it, of course).

Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em!

Back
Top Bottom