Are you still buying dispensary weed?

I'mOne

I just harvested my second grow and I have to tell you there's nothing like it! I'm not a big money invested guy. You might call me a cheap skate.
But found the weed I grow is perfect for me. My first grow was an ACE landrace Lebanese pair of plants. I germinate 5 and 2 lived because I drown them with overwatering and they damped off. The two I grew up were different phenos, one a cbd plant the other was a sativa like high that lasted for 4 hours! This was with no coughing or pine sol flavored black Ash burning nasty crap. No sore throat or anything that I got from dispensary weed.
My lights were shop lights with screw in cfls on top of the plants using old fashioned dial timers and a fan and air conditioner for climate control.
My second grow was a sensi skunk give away plant, harvested yesterday after about 100 days. I smoked it after a large number, 30% of the trichomes turned amber. The buzz was nice and mellow, and eased me off to sleep and I woke up with my neck pain almost gone and a loose relaxed feeling that made my vertebra pop as I got out of bed. Obviously there was cbd in this weed as well. This was all with a tiny amount of small bud from the bottom of the plant. I grow in foxfarm soil (with added perlite and pear moss) and use rain water for my plants ..occasionally I put a dose of big bloom from foxfarm on them, but try to not overdo it.
I am about at the break even point and my weed quality is superb when compared to dispensary crap.
If you aren't growing then why not? It's cheap and easy. Just don't try to re invent the wheel. It's simplest to copy someone else's style or just follow a few journals here and you will get it.

Yes I am, and a few trusted others down the way, my first grow was a soil disaster, my coco grow just started the flip and my 2 auto beans are a few days old in germ, so I'm a ways away from my first harvest, after that I'm not buying weed from anybody! Grow, grow, grow!

Yes I am, and a few trusted others down the way, my first grow was a soil disaster, my coco grow just started the flip and my 2 auto beans are a few days old in germ, so I'm a ways away from my first harvest, after that I'm not buying weed from anybody! Grow, grow, grow!
This. My 1st crop's a few weeks out so I had to go to MOM one last time. I also went to a brick and mortar store last week for a sample. It was too dry, harsh and only lasted about 45 mins. The stuff I got through the mail was better. I'm in a lather waiting for my own shite.:goof:

My last order online for weed was mid Feb. super happy about it too.

This. My 1st crop's a few weeks out so I had to go to MOM one last time. I also went to a brick and mortar store last week for a sample. It was too dry, harsh and only lasted about 45 mins. The stuff I got through the mail was better. I'm in a lather waiting for my own shite.:goof:

remember you can turn your trim into bubble hash before the trim is dry. my last order from an online store was an oz of cindarella's dream, it was cheap and weak and when my pot was ready to smoke it seemed that much better lol.

I didn't smoke for years. Always wanted to, so when my state passed medical I jumped in...drove to another state to buy since ours was a fledgling and growers were somehow was producing buds 60 days after legalization...(that's not suspicious!,)
Then ordered seeds from ACE and rocked on...

it's hilarious, because the canadian government was also ready for sales almost right after it became legal lmao. biggest criminals of them all right there.

I bought a few times to see what strains were like...found one or two dispensary that were somewhat reliable but even their top shelf don't compare

the stuff i was getting online was pretty amazing. i would always get what i ordered and was rarely unhappy. but when my first crop was ready, and not the greatest but still got me as high as the best stuff i found online, i knew this was the only way forward. congratz to anyone who decides to plant a seed and roll with it

Never have never will.
Dispensary weed can't compete with properly grown 100% organic homegrown.
I produce better than top shelf dispensary bud and it cost less than $10 oz and I am not putting my name on some list that psychopaths with guns (aka cops) can use to fuck me over.

Also, there isn't a single state that has so called legalization right.
In every state its actually more illegal now than it was before it was legal.
They treat cannabis like its nuclear waste.
It needs to be simply removed from the drug schedule list completely so that federally it's the same as growing a tomato.
Its nobodies damn business and you should be able to grow as much as you please or walk into a grocery store and buy a pound of fresh cannabis spears for $10 a pound.
What all the alleged legal states have right now is just a scam created solely for greed.

Never have never will.
Dispensary weed can't compete with properly grown 100% organic homegrown.
I produce better than top shelf dispensary bud and it cost less than $10 oz and I am not putting my name on some list that psychopaths with guns (aka cops) can use to fuck me over.

Also, there isn't a single state that has so called legalization right.
In every state its actually more illegal now than it was before it was legal.
They treat cannabis like its nuclear waste.
It needs to be simply removed from the drug schedule list completely so that federally it's the same as growing a tomato.
Its nobodies damn business and you should be able to grow as much as you please or walk into a grocery store and buy a pound of fresh cannabis spears for $10 a pound.
What all the alleged legal states have right now is just a scam created solely for greed.

was always paranoid about lists. i never did order from the goverment website. it's funny tho because the "illigal" site i was getting it from started charging tax on orders about 6 months before legalization. but i'm pretty sure they still aren't legal. my book keeper said if i got a medicinal card he could use the tax to lower my net income LMAO

my book keeper said if i got a medicinal card he could use the tax to lower my net income LMAO

Well if you have a medical card, the cost of a grow now becomes a medical expense, right? Does in my book. :ganjamon:

I do, on occasion when traveling. I like to try more stuff than I have room to grow. And frankly I prob consume more than most.

Plus, I am supporting an industry whose expansion in the US is important for obvious reasons.

I do, on occasion when traveling. I like to try more stuff than I have room to grow. And frankly I prob consume more than most.

Plus, I am supporting an industry whose expansion in the US is important for obvious reasons.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. When they finally open here, sure I'm going to have a look around and grab some samples. Although my main interest with a dispensary are topicals and maybe some edibles.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. When they finally open here, sure I'm going to have a look around and grab some samples. Although my main interest with a dispensary are topicals and maybe some edibles.

I find it a very good and cheap way to sample strains. Granted what I grow will be slightly different due to seed stock and environment.

I remember I tried a couple different single grams from different vegas dispensaries of some chocolate / choco strain. Two different growers. Both my wife and I thought the taste was nasty. Saved me a lot of growing time and not $$$ in seedstock.

Make sure the health dept. has inspected their facility regularly before buying edibles. I"m just waiting for that to be the next thing the anti weed people get to start paying to put on the news " Teen dies from food poisoning due to pot cookies"
it's not gonna be pretty.

Make sure the health dept. has inspected their facility regularly before buying edibles. I"m just waiting for that to be the next thing the anti weed people get to start paying to put on the news " Teen dies from food poisoning due to pot cookies"
it's not gonna be pretty.

"No shit, Chet. No shit." - Gary

Man, that would be absolutely freakin ridiculous. Just imagine the faux outrage that would be all over facebook. :laughtwo: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom