Argh!

Akornpatch

OK I took the day off to go check how things are proceeding out there in the wild.

Some dirty son-of-a-bitch rat bastard pulled my ladies and just threw them on the ground. Had to be a week ago. They were crispy critters by the time i saw them. I thought I had a pretty chill spot. It had to be some f'in hikers or camper types.

I hope Karma throws them off a cliff. Piss me off.

akornpatch said:
OK I took the day off to go check how things are proceeding out there in the wild.

Some dirty son-of-a-bitch rat bastard pulled my ladies and just threw them on the ground. Had to be a week ago. They were crispy critters by the time i saw them. I thought I had a pretty chill spot. It had to be some f'in hikers or camper types.

I hope Karma throws them off a cliff. Piss me off.

Wow! Sorry to hear that man. If I caught someone fucking with my plants, I would have their heads.

Just had a thought. They make these cameras for hunters, they are a 35mm motion activated camera that can be attached to a tree. When something moves in front of it, it snaps a picture.

If you could conceal one of these in the woods near your plants, you will find out who's messing with them.

omg would i buy one. i still might to see who that fucker is who keeps preventind me from using my shed as a grow room... when i find u, u have no idea what iam going to do to you.

DankCloset said:
omg would i buy one. i still might to see who that fucker is who keeps preventind me from using my shed as a grow room... when i find u, u have no idea what iam going to do to you.

Thats sucks too. How are they preventing you?

they keep breaking into my shed. i put a lock on it, it got ripped off. maybe if they see the camera they will leave it the fuck alone

Maybe if they see me standing there with an UZI they will leave it alone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear that. Maybe a more hardcore locking system? Maybe a guard dog or two?

Whatever the case you shouldn't let people just walk onto your property uninvited, thats called trespassing. May I ask where you are located? In some states it is completely legal to shoot someone trespassing on your property after dark.

Back
Top Bottom