argh.

chika

i just joined this site and thought it was pretty amazing. i use to smoke it up because i have chronic pain that is really bad but now am married to a marine and it would be risking his job to do it anymore, so now i just get to suffer, woo hoo. i hate it. i feel like it is ruining our marrige. we have been married for two years now and so far he has just looked the other way, but now he has "grown up" and realizes it jeopardizes his career so i am told to no longer partake. i have been to doctors for 9 years been on all sorts of pain killers or different types of meds, and it finally got so bad i had surgery to find out what is even wrong, but the doctor says there are no signs of anything being wrong, so i am discouraged and feel like i am just going to have to deal with it on my own. i am resenting my husband for telling me to quit and making me go through this pain and i feel like we are growing apart from it. anyone have any sort of advice, and i dont live in a state where they have med. marijuana... blah. well thanks and im glad to be here with you all.
chika

Hi Chica

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear about your conflict, and wish you all speed in find the best resolution for you.

There are many like minded people here - you are among friends

Back
Top Bottom