Argyle & Bakerstreet Strain: Gov Seed From Tweed, Hydro DWC

I’ve got a bakerstreet seed sitting in my crisper waiting for my next grow.

Wish I had the time to read everything.

What part of Canada you from?
Canada's Hawaii. Vancouver island . If you are growing indoor you WILL NEED to train that bitch. HIGHLY recommend outdoor greenhouse with at least 15 ft height clearance. Good luck !!

This is Baker Street in her half glory . Harvested the top half yesterday . Gunna let her run another week or two and then drop a new bean.
Went shopping to cheer myself up today and picked my next strain .
Namaste

Attachments

• 57A5B00F-9986-440D-AC6D-14B29B0A28C7.jpeg
    57A5B00F-9986-440D-AC6D-14B29B0A28C7.jpeg
    567.5 KB · Views: 77
  • BA2ECDB2-9E44-4D76-ABD2-8194B47DB760.jpeg
    BA2ECDB2-9E44-4D76-ABD2-8194B47DB760.jpeg
    937.5 KB · Views: 73
Canada's Hawaii. Vancouver island

Cool.

Not sure if I said, but I’m from Alberta. My wife is from port.

We like to visit as much as we can. Just hasn’t been doable in the past two years.

Beautiful area!

The hole in the wall, Coombs goats, the scenery, the smell. It’s great.

Yeah, I always top my plants, and train them. I’m not too worried.

Thanks for the heads up though. :high-five:

It was a beautiful day and as these plants will probs end up as butter and I wanted to switch the light to 16/8 for the baby I hacked and whacked .
RIP Bakerstreet
22 dried grams off Argyle
1.9 moist from the top half of bakerstreet .been hanging anweek but she’s STICKY. I’m going to guess right around 2 ounces total for Bakerstreet
I would grow Bakerstreet again for sure .. she is a monster and deserves her own warehouse thou. Might have gotten another ounce or two of fun her if I didn’t break 2 of her shoots !
I can’t wait to see how she does outside next summer.
Argyle didn’t get the light she needed in Bakerstreets shadow.
Going to try ONE baby .. let’s see if she takes off. I’ll start a new journal if it’s a go.
Thanks for reading . Probs won’t update this one again :) namaste

Attachments

• 3C486436-7049-43FB-94CA-ED1706B713F9.jpeg
    3C486436-7049-43FB-94CA-ED1706B713F9.jpeg
    875.4 KB · Views: 74
  • B46BDBA8-EF88-47C7-A0E4-4E0E90916EF1.jpeg
    B46BDBA8-EF88-47C7-A0E4-4E0E90916EF1.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 90
  • 742646D2-1457-40AC-B6B8-5709E8B0E562.jpeg
    742646D2-1457-40AC-B6B8-5709E8B0E562.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 901049E0-2849-44F5-8910-E1F427B1D29C.jpeg
    901049E0-2849-44F5-8910-E1F427B1D29C.jpeg
    841.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 9E0BF80A-82F8-499A-BA38-31E1537F63E2.jpeg
    9E0BF80A-82F8-499A-BA38-31E1537F63E2.jpeg
    837.9 KB · Views: 78
  • C6689540-0A41-49B0-B53A-65E8DE7D05C2.jpeg
    C6689540-0A41-49B0-B53A-65E8DE7D05C2.jpeg
    620.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 6AB7820C-4961-42C8-9A4D-A33E4C95ED59.jpeg
    6AB7820C-4961-42C8-9A4D-A33E4C95ED59.jpeg
    567.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 988C0522-149A-4EC7-B904-66E52F72E76C.jpeg
    988C0522-149A-4EC7-B904-66E52F72E76C.jpeg
    659.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 7AC08071-9DF5-4734-A529-332E16A5C87B.jpeg
    7AC08071-9DF5-4734-A529-332E16A5C87B.jpeg
    585.2 KB · Views: 73
It was a beautiful day and as these plants will probs end up as butter and I wanted to switch the light to 16/8 for the baby I hacked and whacked .
RIP Bakerstreet
22 dried grams off Argyle
1.9 moist from the top half of bakerstreet .been hanging anweek but she’s STICKY. I’m going to guess right around 2 ounces total for Bakerstreet
I would grow Bakerstreet again for sure .. she is a monster and deserves her own warehouse thou. Might have gotten another ounce or two of fun her if I didn’t break 2 of her shoots !
I can’t wait to see how she does outside next summer.
Argyle didn’t get the light she needed in Bakerstreets shadow.
Going to try ONE baby .. let’s see if she takes off. I’ll start a new journal if it’s a go.
Thanks for reading . Probs won’t update this one again :) namaste
Hey I hope all is good. Plz send me a link When that cotton candy kush pops or you start a new journal. Play safe and enjoy my friend.

Canada's Hawaii. Vancouver island . If you are growing indoor you WILL NEED to train that bitch. HIGHLY recommend outdoor greenhouse with at least 15 ft height clearance. Good luck !!
Hey I'm way late to the party I'm also from Vancouver Island and I've just started my first Dwc grow. Hope your well and if you do get another journal going would like to check it out.

Hey I'm way late to the party I'm also from Vancouver Island and I've just started my first Dwc grow. Hope your well and if you do get another journal going would like to check it out.

@N420 howdy ! New journal in sig . Don't let the title fool you ..it ain't pink kush hahaha
What are you growing ? :)

@N420 howdy ! New journal in sig . Don't let the title fool you ..it ain't pink kush hahaha
What are you growing ? :)
Sweet I'll definitely check it out got to learn to look at people's signatures lol. I got 2 tents going growing Gorilla Zkittlez in promix and got Phantom Og and Blueberry Og in the Dwc the hydro plants are just seedlings at this point but so far so good.

Sweet I'll definitely check it out got to learn to look at people's signatures lol. I got 2 tents going growing Gorilla Zkittlez in promix and got Phantom Og and Blueberry Og in the Dwc the hydro plants are just seedlings at this point but so far so good.

Can't wait to read your journal! :)

For water changes instead of picking the plant up esp when it's big and heavy y not use your water level line to drain them and even better just hook up a pump to the tube and there u go...u can use it to fill it back up however I like to do that from the top and gives the plant a nice rinse from the top..and flushing is nice too from the top...they make a ac plug that has a remote with it so u can hook your pump up to it and when it's empty click the button and done deal pump shuts off..and switch to the other bucket..I will also use the level tube to pH or add nutes and use a turkey baster too mix it up as well and does wonders....also if you have a problem with salt build up use vinegar but it will lower your pH I use it 1-2x a week for my system when I need to add pH however it does not last very long so pH down or citric acid will work better for a constant use pH down works best ...and when you clean your hydroton at the end of your grow..vinegar will do wonders esp with all the salt build up they get and how they turn white....sooo glad I got my gs-1 grow stones before they were all gone for good as I like them much better than hydroton
IMG_20190919_091717.jpg
heres how I do my cloner or if I do dwc for a male plant I will do the samething with my 5gal buckets.. esp when I put x4 of them in my 2x2 and getting to the back is impossible so the pump does wonders for situations like that...

For water changes instead of picking the plant up esp when it's big and heavy y not use your water level line to drain them and even better just hook up a pump to the tube and there u go...u can use it to fill it back up however I like to do that from the top and gives the plant a nice rinse from the top..and flushing is nice too from the top...they make a ac plug that has a remote with it so u can hook your pump up to it and when it's empty click the button and done deal pump shuts off..and switch to the other bucket..I will also use the level tube to pH or add nutes and use a turkey baster too mix it up as well and does wonders....also if you have a problem with salt build up use vinegar but it will lower your pH I use it 1-2x a week for my system when I need to add pH however it does not last very long so pH down or citric acid will work better for a constant use pH down works best ...and when you clean your hydroton at the end of your grow..vinegar will do wonders esp with all the salt build up they get and how they turn white....sooo glad I got my gs-1 grow stones before they were all gone for good as I like them much better than hydroton
IMG_20190919_091717.jpg
heres how I do my cloner or if I do dwc for a male plant I will do the samething with my 5gal buckets.. esp when I put x4 of them in my 2x2 and getting to the back is impossible so the pump does wonders for situations like that...
Hi!! I hope you are still around .. which pump is this ? I’m a little overwhelmed with the options and would prefer something with fittings already ??
Hope you are great :) I

Thank you so much ! I just need something to hook up to the sight tubes like your picture there to transfer water without lifting buckets

I got a leg injury right now but wanted to get back to my hydro roots , however carrying around buckets and water changes are not in the cards for a while !

That ecoplus would be fine it came with the fittings too i mean pretty much all pumps do...So if ur just gna use it for draining or filling the 264 or 396gph ecoplus would be fine u could go smaller too but usually those are submersible only ... Also I use a ac wall plug remote and hook it up to the pump so I just push a button to turn it on and off and does wonders for draining or filling...I did it that way as I didn't have the room to move the rear buckets out without having to take the front ones out 1st and not doing that all the time and plus when the scrog net went on that wasnt gna work anyways so fill tube and a pump is thee way too run a dwc setup that's for sure

I think next year I’ll start these government seed indoors and finish out . One got plain water , the other got the run off from the other . And both needed ph up again.
Seem like they are still stretching but Bud sites are finally starting . I’m going to guess at least another 2 months min to finish if they stop stretching soon !
Patience is a virtue
Love how you show the calendar!! now I know I’m not the only crazy person out there that treats there garden with respect haha!...

Hi!
Second journal . *disclaimer , first was under a different handle . It may be legal but my paranoia hasn't accepted I am 100% legal *. If you put it together than you read my first journal so Thanks !!

Into paper towel May 25

Set up for18/6 veg so far is :
2x4x7 tent
2 DWC buckets . 2 air stones per bucket
4inch Carbon filter
( NEW) Non sponsored LED light <~this was interesting , and was an interesting learning curve.
A soup of nutes that usually begins with 2 part z7..followed currently by GH line
I am leaving these ( hopefully girls) natural to see what to happens , no Scrog, topping, lst, or training planned ( may change)

My expectations were ( are ) low, 2 out of 4 into water and paper towel actually sprouted . ZERO DIRECTIONS or strain description provided with seeds in comparison with other reliable sources.

Threw them in the cube with some clay pebbles . 6inch net pot ( I find 10 inch too damn heavy for water changes, I have a siphon and Scrog netting and I'm familiar with maximum yield techniques but previous attempts at getting fancy were epic failures so I just pull and place into new bucket and Leave them be for the most part )

Ph range 5.5-6.5 monitored continuously with 2 blue lab meters

Both just had their first water change to approx week 2/ GH line. They got off to a very slow start trying to adjust new light strength and height .

Anyone else out there growing these strains in hydro?
Advise , constructive critism and happy thoughts appreciated ❤️
Shouldn't your rockwell cubes be covered by the hydroton to avoid algae growth?

Back
Top Bottom