After lots of use I switched from the blue and white settings to the white setting for the first round and the next green setting for the second round.

If I use the 3rd green setting for the first round I get just one 7 minute session out of it , which I do when I`m in a rush

Vaping is a incredible healthy improvement over smoking it , I quit cigarettes more then 5 years ago have been using vaporizers exclusively for over 3 years now. i have to comment my lungs are clear 100% of the time , no Flem etc etc

And I Vape a lot of weed , since I started growing again I vape through about 2.5 Oz a month with none of the lung congestion associated with smoking.

Well I've had my Arizer Air for about a week and I like it.

It provides a smoother toke, not as much coughing.

My only question: it seems like the residue, after vaporising, might still have some active ingredients. I tried smoking some of the residue in a small pipe and found it very harsh and very stinky. I'm not sure if I caught a buzz from it, because I was already pretty high.

One thing I have learned to do is to vaporise that last few tokes on a higher temperature..that seems to release all the final active ingredients.

What do you think?

Since I started vaping, I rarely if ever smoke, too. It's just so much smoother vaping it than smoking it.

I just got my Arizer Air a few days ago. Had I known how smooth it was gonnna be, I would not even bother rolling a joint or packing my little pipe. Its smooth and delivers a nice taste. I'll report back as I use it longer.

I have a cereal bowl full of my vaped bud. SweetSue says that she usually eats it and I have done that, too. It reminds me a bit of eating burnt marshmallows (not the sticky part but the burnt flavour). I'm not sure if I actually can get high from it as I've only tried it when I was already high. I don't know what I'm planning on doing with it yet so I'll be interested in seeing if anyone else knows whether there are any active ingredients left in it after vaping.

My only question: it seems like the residue, after vaporising, might still have some active ingredients. I tried smoking some of the residue in a small pipe and found it very harsh and very stinky. I'm not sure if I caught a buzz from it, because I was already pretty high.

One thing I have learned to do is to vaporise that last few tokes on a higher temperature..that seems to release all the final active ingredients.

What do you think?

For sure vaping is the way to go. No more tar, no more coughing. The G Pen is way too hot and no adjustment. The herb gets burnt black and gives you a smokers hack. My Arizer Extreme is not easily portable but it goes 30 minutes on a bowl full and no batteries to wear down. Set the temp for exact results like vaping a-pinene which vapes at 312.8 F. It is a bronco-dilator so I no longer buy $100 puffers from big Pharma. Happy Growing!

evenin to all

well I got a arizer air ..ummm bout a week ago, works and works really well, hell even vapes keif and bubble hash, as long as you mix it in with some flower, it works really well 8^)....... oh yea on green, get some extra tubes ''long ones'' and extra caps and batteries and ur set 8^)
I know the mighty is ''thee'' portable to get , well I'm glad I got this one, I mean for the price, hell I could of bought 2 ''airs''' for the price of the mighty, even though I've never tried the mighty or a crafty. I know for me it was the wise chose.

best of luck on whatever ya's choose

oh yea it took a few days to figure out just how dry the flower needs to be, to be optimum ,,,,, I '' think'' I have it now.....lmao
and of coarse I do spin up a skinny left-hander w/raw pappers maybe once or twice a week........lol

be well

fringe50

fringe50

Since I started vaping, I rarely if ever smoke, too. It's just so much smoother vaping it than smoking it.

The ABV (All-ready Been Vaped) herb is decarboxylated by vape heat. The brown product still has THC and other good things in it. There are time consuming recipes for using it to make medibles. Personally I take a teaspoon of peanut butter (for the oil to absorb the THC) and toss back a couple teaspoons of ABV. Start with a couple and work up to your personally effective level.

I also used the left over vegetative material left in the pan after turning an ounce of larfy bud into cannabutter. I dropped the mass into the blender with a little milk and fruit. The resultant smoothie set me on my a$$.

Waste not-want not.
Happy Growing

After lots of use I switched from the blue and white settings to the white setting for the first round and the next green setting for the second round.

If I use the 3rd green setting for the first round I get just one 7 minute session out of it , which I do when I`m in a rush

Vaping is a incredible healthy improvement over smoking it , I quit cigarettes more then 5 years ago have been using vaporizers exclusively for over 3 years now. i have to comment my lungs are clear 100% of the time , no Flem etc etc

And I Vape a lot of weed , since I started growing again I vape through about 2.5 Oz a month with none of the lung congestion associated with smoking.

Cannabis legal in Canada? Medical use is legal. Befriend your Dr. for a signed prescription. The only changes the reprehensible government plans on making is to invent the myriad ways of taxing the he!! out of this natural medicine in order to protect the big Drug Company Donors from losing sales to self medicating citizens. Keep government out of my medicine chest.

What do you think?

Yes and even more goodness comes out of my Extreme Q when I shut it off and take the last few lungs full as it cools down. I don't know why this happens. . . .doesn't make sense that decreasing heat would release any more vapor.

For sure vaping is the way to go. No more tar, no more coughing. The G Pen is way too hot and no adjustment. The herb gets burnt black and gives you a smokers hack. My Arizer Extreme is not easily portable but it goes 30 minutes on a bowl full and no batteries to wear down. Set the temp for exact results like vaping a-pinene which vapes at 312.8 F. It is a bronco-dilator so I no longer buy $100 puffers from big Pharma. Happy Growing!

Hmmm. selective vaping, huh? Lemme see..

Here are the temps advertised as the different settings on the Arizer Air:

180C, 190C, 200C, 205C, 210C

In Farenheit they are:

356, 374, 392, 401, and 410 F

It looks like the AIR is too hot to get :" a-pinene which vapes at 312.8 F." unless I can catch it as it heats up.
I do notice that if I set it on green, if I toke as soon as the blue light is steady, it does not produce a noticeable vapour for the first couple of tokes.. then, as it heats up the vapour is more dense.

More info on the Arizer Air...

I assume you could do this on any vaporizer, I dunno... I've only used the Arizer Air.

Anyhow, what we have been doing lately is starting to vapourize at the lowest (blue) temp. We each take a toke or two, then turn it up to the next temp setting, toke that and then turn it up again, and so on, until you reach the top temp (red).

This seems to get us the biggest bang for our buck.

Cannabis legal in Canada? [/QUOTE] Not til next year my friend, Legal for recreational use, possession up to 30 grams, grow up to 4 plants. Don't even think about giving to a minor. Love my Air.

When I first went back to pot after many years of not smoking at all, my husband bought me a very nice water bong but it still makes me cough so I never ever use it especially since vaping is so much easier on the throat.

I also see that you're new to 420, Lucky so let me say :welcome:. If you have any questions or need guidance in finding stuff, let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

We smoked ours in a bong. Still get high but we find it harsh

Love the Arizer! I bought mine from Smoky Mountain and it's still one my favourite vapes. I've had some friends that have used Kandy Pens and other brands but I don't feel the need to switch. Good review!

Back
Top Bottom