Arizona Medical Marijuana Bill

MsMimi

WE are fast coming up on the November elections, and it is time for all Zoners to start the push for this bill now. Anyone that is interested in starting a medical marijuana business or want to become a patient of medical marijuana need to spread the word, get together to help with public awareness. 420 is a wonderful forum that helps in all aspects of legalization of marijuana, from growing to advocating. Anyone interested?
:rollit:

Very... I'm A Medical Marijuana User, ADHD And Anger Issues Unfortunately. Marijuana Help Me Focus And Keeps My Anger Under Control. The Legalization In Arizona Will Really Help People That Use Medical Marijuana To Help Illnesses. I Admit ADHD and Anger Issues Aren't An Illness, But When I Write A Paragraph Long Essay Sober And Then I Smoke And I Write A Page Or Two For An Essay, It Really Shows The Proof That Marijuana Is Not Only For Illness But For Other Diagnosed "Problems". Legalizing Medical Marijuana Will Stop Innocent People From Going To Jail Or Being Fined Outrageous Amounts For Using The Only Medication That Helps Them. In My Beliefs I Do Not Believe Marijuana Is A "Drug" At All, And The Only Reason It Isn't Already Legalized Is Because The Government Can't Monopolize It Like They Have Tobacco. :hippy: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom