Arjan's Haze #3 - hydro-grow

Franco.gh

The Arjan's Haze #3 is the easiest-to-grow and the shortest sativa in the Arjan's Haze family. Shorter, stalkier, bushier than her sisters, the plant can be easily mistaken for an indica when looking from a distance. But don't be fooled! This is a really spicy, woody, incense-like sativa. It has a really smooth uplifting high, full of energizing moments. The flavor is intense and a bit edgy although not too complex.
The best way to grow the AH#3 is by allowing the plants full development (they will not stretch too much anyway). Give the root system some space and you'll be rewarded with amazing production.
Start pH at low levels in hydro systems (5.5 in growth, slowly up to 5.8 at beginning of flowering, hit 6.0 during week 3 of flowering, finish the crop at 6.5) and make sure to add some P and K during week 3-4-5-6 of flowering. The leaves on this strain tend to get yellow pretty fast, so in an outdoors context I reccomment some bone meal or some dry blood during the beginning of flowering. Just to help it stay green long enough.

These pics are from an indoor AH#3 in hydro open system, 65 liter container, 1000w hps... and franco's green finger! ;-)

AH3-01.jpg

AH3-02.jpg

AH3-03.jpg

AH3-04.jpg

AH3-05.jpg

AH3-06.jpg

AH3-07.jpg

AH3-08.jpg

AH3-09.jpg

AH3-10.jpg

AH3-11.jpg

AH3-12.jpg

AH3-13.jpg

AH3-14.jpg

:smokin:

thanks bubbakush and Ms.Fox! This is one hell of a short sativa, very good for indoor sativa growers sick of tall plants shooting through the roof.....

Hello Franco, I have a question for you, My friend has some arjans haze #1 going into the third week of flower and they are growing every day, we supercropped them and am wondering if that was the right thing to of done, they were around 4-5 feet tall and by supercropping them we can keep the growth controlled, the stalks were so hollow that they just flopped over, should we just top them and go for it or will they come back from the supercropping? Thanks in advance

I was looking for a nice short sativa for my stable, this looks like it. Dose it clone well? :yummy:

i am going to start a arjan's haze #3 grow. i just have one question. what is the smell like when flowering? is it a strong smell that permeates the whole house or does it just smell strong in the grow room. i am growing in my third floor with a locked door.

Franco.gh

i have the same strain on the way........it looked good n sounded ideal for a novice as myself...my first go at it, just a 400watt system tho.......what times do u recommend for each light to run for the flowerin stage n the veg. stage?.......thx so much 4 ur help

i am only concerned about the smell because the last time i grew about 8 years ago i grew some indicas and man did they stink. they stunk not only in the grow room but also on my second floor. i grew on the third floor. the first time i grew back in 1979 i grew bag seed lumbo and being a sativa it only smelled strong in the grow room. there was no need to exhaust the smell. and that is really what i am looking for so being a sativa i hope that arjan's haze #3 only has a strong odor in the grow room that won't permeate my whole house

thanx motts......cant wait to get started.........n the process of relocatin so gotta put on hold for a sec........will give details once its goin.....thx again

Back
Top Bottom