Arjan's Haze #3

pics from today still on 24hr lighting

mnbvhj.jpg

jhgghjkl.jpg

also I forgot to mention much about my set-up etc. there's not much to say about it it's just very basic and simple. I've just got the plant in my wardrobe with the light suspended over it. I've only had the 250 watt light over it so far, i'm gonna introduce the other two 125 watt lights tomorrow i think. nothing done to my wardrobe at all, just a regular desk fan giving the air circulation. sometimes the wardrobe door is closed, sometime the fan isn't on
but generally it'll have door open and the fan on. I don't pay any attention to the temperature at all really, the cfl provides enough warmth so as long as my room stays room temperature the added heat of the cfl is just about perfect i think, definitly not too hot

this is a pic of my set up on my last grow about 4 months ago (not my current grow), the setup is the same now just i'll be adding 2 more lights to it-
m311.jpg

2 pics from this afternoon, it's coming along nicely, still some slight burn on some leaves (not sure what from, probably soil PH) but i don't think it's a big dealllll

img8094p.jpg

img8095m.jpg

how tall is she?cm's
[koks jos aukstis?centimetrais]
pics below are from today, I measured and she's about 28-30 cm at the moment

img8114.jpg

img8119.jpg

and I'm not sure about any LST or anything, I was going to do it but I can't really be bothered to do it now. I think I have enough lights anyway to cover it when it stretches during flowering, i don't want to mess anything up lol

that's what i thought last time, but people recommended i tried it when my last plant was even older than this, i said it wasn't possible to bend it etc. plus i'm only working in a wardrobe, i only have so much width available

that's what i thought last time, but people recommended i tried it when my last plant was even older than this, i said it wasn't possible to bend it etc. plus i'm only working in a wardrobe, i only have so much width available

And are right! i know in which forum you asked for this and which people recomend it.. they are not in this forum is it?

Back
Top Bottom