Arjan's Haze #3

For the age of your plant, it is looking great! Very bushy.. What kind of flourescent lighting are you using. I understand it is higher wattage, but curios about type and shape. I'm onboard for this grow. I was going to get the arjans haze #3 and the strawberry haze, but they were out of both when i went a seed shoppin *sigh*

I started flowering last night with the 12/12 lighting. Lights on at 8.45 am, off at 8.45pm

I'll try and get pics of the lights and plant later today, need to charge my cam up. but they're just the basic (2700k) grow lights you'd find on ebay or something

pics from today, day 1 of 12/12 light

7s.jpg

8s.jpg

and here are the lights. on the left is the 250watt 2700k light(raised the light just to take the pic, it's usually a few inches from the plant), and on the right are the two 125watt 2700k lights. I've only been using the 250 so far. I'm gonna try to set up the other two lights tomorrow, I think it's gonna be kind of tricky though

sdfgfd.jpg

Looks wonderful:cheer:

Any luck with putting the other lights in?
That looks like one hanging down, hope it is.:ganjamon:
thanks and yea I've got all 3 lights on it now, the 250watt one above the plant and the two 125watt lights to either side of it, i'll get a pic of the setup soon. The first hairs just started appearing over the past day

Looking great dude. Going to be a fine plant. One ? are you planing on placing hoods on the other lites or is it to tight pn space in the wardobe? You can expect so sweet flowers from her+++

thanks and yea I've got all 3 lights on it now, the 250watt one above the plant and the two 125watt lights to either side of it, i'll get a pic of the setup soon. The first hairs just started appearing over the past day

Cool...first hairs:smokin:

As you know, that's why you put them there, those lights will really help for many reasons. Bottoms can get light and it will let buds form where they are usually just small, your yield will increase and over all health of the planet be better.

Way to grow.:grinjoint:

AndyLT: U started seedlings from pure batmix or u mixed it with perlit? I ask it coz ive got the same soil but have no instructions for it and dont wanna burn them.

yea I started with pure batmix dude. didn't cause any problems really, there was a bit of minor leaf burn at some points, but i dunno if it was the soil or not.

Back
Top Bottom