Army test please help me!

lovelyyy

Hi guys!
How are you? I have a serious question about detox.
I bought 2 xxtra clean detox drink and I did detox during 40days. I started January 14.
I heard that the effect of the product is 5 hours, so i have to take before the test.
However i want to "real" detox. I am doing army test not like enter the firm. It is really careful, so I do not want to take any risk.
Then if i take the drink now, it helps my detox?
After 5 hours, my toxic level is came back? or it helps decrease the toxic level?

Do i must drink only before 1 to 2 hours the test ? If I drink now, it is waste of drink?
However, army physical test is not only check urine test but also x-ray, measure weight and so on. It takes a long time. I wanna real detox.. I am woman weight is 94lb height 5.4 not fat

Help me! Thanks you guys

If you want a REAL detox,, then not using Cannabis is the only way, and it just has to slowly work its way out of your system.

I wouldn't describe it as a toxic level, as Cannabis is a natural, non-toxic substance. Drinking water is far more dangerous, and can kill you. Cannabis cannot.

As for using the product, I don't know and haven't had experience with such products, I'm sure the label should explain most of the directions in how to use it, and when.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you have a lower body fat %, it will leave your body faster than someone who is overweight. But as for how fast? I'm not sure..

Detox drinks a little if they are designed for beating drug tests not just getting cleaned out. They adjust the ph so that it helps keep your urine ph within limits and adds creatine to pass that part of the test. Other than that they only work by diluting your urine so as to lower the concentration of thc metabolites in your urine.
You've got pretty low body fat and thats where thc resides till the fat cells die or are burned off through exercise. So you might have a pretty good chance of p[assing. I would buy a couple of strip tests to test yourself at home first.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The Army probably isn't for you.

Actually this is probably just what we need more of, a little calmness in the military. Never understood why anyone would want to sign their civil rights away just to serve in the military. But if you're going to do it I highly recommend smoking while in slavery.

i was in the army for 8 years and passed every test. All you have to do is take some pubs and drop it in the cup. They will test it but because it is contaminated they will mark you as a retest. that should give you time clean up i have taken test while still high form the night before and once coked out of my mind. My unit would do test at 2am with a 30 min notice to get to the CP

Back
Top Bottom