Aroma & Taste enhancers!

GoodGrnMeds

I'm researching aroma and taste enhancers... i.e, Sweat Leaf, Sweat, Flora Nector, Bcuzz Flavor, Guanos, sugars, etc.,

I've used all these products in the past and have had great success! I'm curious to know what others use to enhance Aroma & taste.

Thanks Guru's! :Rasta:

Thanks Boss and Moose. I'm insterested in trying the fresh squeezed juice idea. When do you apply and how much? :cool:

Is'nt that why you use PH-up & PH-down? Some one let me know quik please..., I three Blackberry test babies that have about a week until the chop. I'll try to post some pics soon of the results in progress.:Rasta:

I was just asking a question if anyone considered it? The last thing I wanted to do was freeze someone in their steps. If you want to add it GGM, then add the OJ.lol At this late stage it couldn't hurt to add it no matter what. I'm usually flushing right at one week and adding something one day to flush it out the next would be a waste for me. But in no way am I going to tell "you" not to add something you want to add. This is your grow.

Right on Racefan. :cool: That's what I figured. I've read about the fresh juice flush before and I just happen to have an Orange tree so I said what the heck...? I took Boss' advice and went with 2 Tbsp per gal. Besides, these are my test run. Adding a veg room has allowed me to have a perpetual Budd room. :smokin: I love it, I always have 4 girls ready for the chop prior to the rest of the garden!

This really isn't a test run, because I know the Mom is a keeper! I had a couple Strawberry Coughs and a couple Lavendors that ran through the bud room and it was cool smoke, just not my thing. It may have been the genetics, not sure? But this Blackberry...! Oh my GOD! Beautiful, sweet, potent, with tons of Trichi's! My friend use to always come down with this bomb ass purps that was actually "Blackberry", Purple Erkle X Blueberry! I said, Damn I wish I could get a cut of this...! Well to make a long story short, my friend has been friends with this guy for years, 20 plus, and this guy that was growing this bomb ass "Blackberry" ran a huge ass legitiment nursery in Humbolt. So he's very grow guru savy...! Well when he came across this strain he stopped experimenting with others. Why? 3 simple reasons; Aroma, taste and yeild! She really puts out!

And check this out, in my run behind the 4 ready for the chop I have a few GDP's growing along side of the Blackberry's and I have to tell you GDP fans, the Blackberry has a stronger sweeter smell, kinda like Fruit Loops! Besides she yeilds more and finishes with Purple and Blue hues! Damn, I'm rambling!

Pics coming soon!

Like I said, after the cure I couldn't tell if it was the smoke or the Juice. But druring the cure it's all I could smell. I don't know if it would have smelled and tasted the same without it, Cees said it was a lemon variety so who knows. All I know is what I smelled. :)

Everyone said that it would have no effect on flavor or smell, and it did have an effect on smell, that's for damn sure.. So I beleive. Always check the pH of the water with nutes or whatever you are mixing in, that's pretty much the basics, especially if you are adding nutrients that are not out of the bottle. I can't remember what it did to the pH, because the fist time it was measured off and balanced with the nutes. and after the flush, I didn't care what ph was ;-)

sea tea
haven't used that particular brand but you should look up compost tea/// most sea tea type juice is fish products and or kelp

concentrate

kelp has lots of micro nutrients [trace minerals etc]

soaking any oraginc compostable astuff in a 5 gal bucket allows the water to absorb the soluble nutrients...

This site by one vendor has good information about seaweed extract (sea tea). I've used this stuff for all gardening efforts over the last 25 years and everything loves it if used correctly. There are many other producers of seaweed extract products.

Maxicrop USA, Inc.

Back
Top Bottom