Around The World In 80 Strains #7 Birthday Cake

StonedCrumpet

#7 Birthday Cake
Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie
60% Indica
22% THC

Appearance - I'll be honest - when I opened up the jar, it just looked like your average green to me. The first impression didnt wow me, if anything I was slightly underwhelmed. After getting a really well grown and dense kush nug out - my spirits lifted quietly. I cracked it open and what a show, although the colour doesn't change much entering the core, man does it sparkle. Trichome central. Extremely full of light tan brown hairs

Smell - The name couldn't really describe this any better and for all those lovers of GSC and Cherry Pie, who only but imagined two of the best smelling strains coming together - well here it is. Butterscotch. White chocolate. Close your eyes and imagine your grandma's butterfly cakes.....

Taste - Cherry Pie is such a taste dominant strain. It would be so difficult to cross and have it be the hybrid underdog. A really sweet and buttery experience with an intense vanilla, chocolatey aftertaste.

Type of buzz - I found this gave me a real 'wind down' sensation with a more than normal urge to reach for the cake tin. Happily veg out on the sofa but youll be looking for something that will entrap the brain and feed the imagination. A real creeper, takes a good half an hour or so to hit you. Comes in waves.

Length of buzz - Easily an hour to 90 minutes. Just when your considering rolling up and extending the ride, she comes back and you just forget all about it. Awesome

Best uses - Depression. Anxiety. Appetite problems. Sleeping problems. A great smoke to ease your mind of any burdens and stresses.

Overall - After being a tad disappointed to begin with, this strain really hit me with the old 'don't judge a book by its cover' moral. She smells delightful and tastes just as you'd expect with her ancestry. A big thumbs up for medicinal purposes 👍🏻

7/10

If this strain had all of the visual attributes of a showstopper. She makes it to an 8/9 every day of the week, twice on Sunday. Try for the taste.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230416_210943.jpg

20230416_210921.jpg

20230416_210837.jpg

7@StonedCrumpet , great discription of Birthday Cake 7. I'm familiar with GS Cookies, the parent which is a good strain as well.

Thanks for the post.

#7 Birthday Cake
Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie
60% Indica
22% THC

Appearance - I'll be honest - when I opened up the jar, it just looked like your average green to me. The first impression didnt wow me, if anything I was slightly underwhelmed. After getting a really well grown and dense kush nug out - my spirits lifted quietly. I cracked it open and what a show, although the colour doesn't change much entering the core, man does it sparkle. Trichome central. Extremely full of light tan brown hairs

Smell - The name couldn't really describe this any better and for all those lovers of GSC and Cherry Pie, who only but imagined two of the best smelling strains coming together - well here it is. Butterscotch. White chocolate. Close your eyes and imagine your grandma's butterfly cakes.....

Taste - Cherry Pie is such a taste dominant strain. It would be so difficult to cross and have it be the hybrid underdog. A really sweet and buttery experience with an intense vanilla, chocolatey aftertaste.

Type of buzz - I found this gave me a real 'wind down' sensation with a more than normal urge to reach for the cake tin. Happily veg out on the sofa but youll be looking for something that will entrap the brain and feed the imagination. A real creeper, takes a good half an hour or so to hit you. Comes in waves.

Length of buzz - Easily an hour to 90 minutes. Just when your considering rolling up and extending the ride, she comes back and you just forget all about it. Awesome

Best uses - Depression. Anxiety. Appetite problems. Sleeping problems. A great smoke to ease your mind of any burdens and stresses.

Overall - After being a tad disappointed to begin with, this strain really hit me with the old 'don't judge a book by its cover' moral. She smells delightful and tastes just as you'd expect with her ancestry. A big thumbs up for medicinal purposes 👍🏻

7/10

If this strain had all of the visual attributes of a showstopper. She makes it to an 8/9 every day of the week, twice on Sunday. Try for the taste.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230416_210943.jpg

20230416_210921.jpg

20230416_210837.jpg
Hey Buddy :ciao:
Excellent write up and pics.:welldone:
Hope your having a nice day.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom