Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

You're shifting your average upwards, and spoiling us all rotten at the same time.

Excellent harvest. If I hadn't already awarded you the reps you'd be getting them now.

Jay, step out so I can give you reps. Just say hello, that's all I need. :hug:

I love the way you've learned to structure your plants for efficiency of space and ease of watering. The photos are just right, with enough space for air flow but tight enough not to be gangly. They're really impressive guys. :bravo:

Hell, the whole garden is impressive. How much longer on the DDA? Amazing how they still reward you with that inky goodness. A couple weeks ago we were looking at that one wondering what you left it live. I'm much wiser now. :battingeyelashes: :love:

DD3 has 8 days according to my records. We'll take her next Sunday I think. She'll be below our average yield though I'm sure, poor little thing.

Wow, surprised I grabbed so many pics on Saturday, October 22.

EM4 at 17 days, three days after being topped

TW2 at 51 days, 26 days left

NYC Diesel at 38 days, 32 days remaining

DD4 at day 3

Family shots

Drying update, one day after harvesting

Heyyyyy RTK! Just a grand garden friend! That QP you harvested a while back.....WOWWW.....I know you are not happy about the dark devil but how does she smell? Id love to hear a smoke report on her just for the sake of her. I totally believe you can bring any plant to the full potential! Stay green......keep goin.......lovin this journal! :volcano-smiley:

DD3 has 8 days according to my records. We'll take her next Sunday I think. She'll be below our average yield though I'm sure, poor little thing.

My harassed hempy girl turned out to be the most potent DDA I've grown to date. Don't be concerned with yield with this one. I'm interested in the report of your first taste.

Things are looking pretty nice here RTK, some awesome ladies you got going :)

Blessed Buds our friend

Thanks AB. Each is my favorite, some in very different ways. heheh.

Seriously though, I'm pretty excited to watch our second Train Wreck and first NYC Diesel finish up their flowering. Both are great examples of how I hope training will turn out in the end.

Heyyyyy RTK! Just a grand garden friend! That QP you harvested a while back.....WOWWW.....I know you are not happy about the dark devil but how does she smell? Id love to hear a smoke report on her just for the sake of her. I totally believe you can bring any plant to the full potential! Stay green......keep goin.......lovin this journal! :volcano-smiley:

There is little I enjoy more than signing in and finding that like/thank count in the double and triple digits. Thanks for brightening up my day Scottay!

:high-five: and :passitleft:

The Canuk Seeds autos (our first Quarter Pounder and our second Lemon Skunk) were just excellent harvests, for quality and quantity. Shockingly good in fact, and due to the size of the harvest we've actually got about half of each still left. Usually a plant is gone before it gets into the fifth and sixth week after harvest, so these are our first well cured nugs as well. Woot!

I'm shocked while how well our third Dark Devil is turning out, her nugs are dark and dank. She smells exactly like our previous two. I have a very hard time describing senses and lack the discerning palate required to do a smoke report justice honestly, but I'll of course report back if she's good and stoney at least. :)

My harassed hempy girl turned out to be the most potent DDA I've grown to date. Don't be concerned with yield with this one. I'm interested in the report of your first taste.

We gave her what will very likely be her last drink tonight, coming down late this coming weekend or early next week. It'll be just after my anniversary date her at 420mag before we get a taste of her.

Quite looking forward to it. You may remember our last colored weed (our second Red Poison) failed to change color. It's been a few months since we've had anything really pretty in the bowl. :)

:hug:

:circle-of-love:

Apparently I still took pictures on my "day off" on Sunday, October 23, below.

Our first CH9 seeds POW 33 photo, at 88 days old, 39 days from flipping to 12/12, and with 10 days left in the advertised timeline

Our first CKS White Widow photo, same age info as above but with 17 days still left

Family shots, well the last one is really just our first NYC Diesel auto, but ya get the point

NL3 drying update, 48 hours after harvest

I swear, it's nearly orgasmic visiting here. :laughtwo: The pure potential.......... I know I can learn to do this. I have to, so that I can teach it more effectively. We're going to be growing a lot of the same strains since I have so many CKS collectible seeds. I have these shorter tents that require me to keep them lower, but I'll find a way to make that work to my benefit. :battingeyelashes:

You inspire the hell out of me. I wait with bated breath to see you've posted. The site was glitching a while ago and my chief disappointment was that I'd miss you. :laughtwo:

:kisstwo:

There you are, you elusive scamp. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'll be back to see your harvest post. I had another DDA come down today too. Busy day in the neighborhood, eh?

When one thinks of the pounds of high grade Cannabis this site helps create every month, right? I catch a small fraction of the grow journals I wish I could watch, but the scale has got to be epic.

(I missed this post, hadda go back and get it)

I swear, it's nearly orgasmic visiting here. :laughtwo: The pure potential.......... I know I can learn to do this. I have to, so that I can teach it more effectively. We're going to be growing a lot of the same strains since I have so many CKS collectible seeds. I have these shorter tents that require me to keep them lower, but I'll find a way to make that work to my benefit. :battingeyelashes:

You inspire the hell out of me. I wait with bated breath to see you've posted. The site was glitching a while ago and my chief disappointment was that I'd miss you. :laughtwo:

:kisstwo:

I went a little nuts (again) with the camera yesterday, trying to figure out which 6 to cut from the Monday post. Might just have to do two.

The local grow show here has a full selection of CKS, so it's easy to stay stocked up, and the journal contest and MotM prize packages means we have every auto they offer, and a good collection of their feminized strains as well. I look forward to seeing how you do with them in your soil(s), setup and those awesome LEDs.

6 days till our grow anniversary. I'm far more excited about it than I thought I would be. :yahoo:

So your anniversary's on the first?

So your anniversary's on the first?

It was Halloween day last year that we hit the local hydro shop and bought our first CKS seeds, the tent and cfl, etc, etc etc.

So it was about 4 pm on Oct 31 that we officially broke our grow cherry. Hard to believe it's only been one year. :)

I know, it's amazing. Are you planning a retrospective? Maybe a month-to-month?

Apparently Charlie showed up mid-processing on Monday night, and since it was a busy watering night and I had some time while my co-grower Jaybiz was mixing up the different feedings, I went a little nuts on the pics again. Sorry for all the scrollin' folks.

Monday, October 24th.

First up is our CH9 POW 99 photo, with 9 days left in her advertised timeline

Next is the CKS White Widow photo, with 16 days left

Family shots of the photos, followed by their vegging clones

I'll end this post here, and continue below. I've got a couple too many pics for one post.

I never noticed the cross pieces for support. That never occurred to me. *face palm* :high-five:

Continuing the post for October 24th.

Here's DD4 at 5 days

My current pride and joy is definitely our first NYC Diesel auto, here at 40 days. She's absolutely desperate for water here. Late good drought before she starts in heavy flowering

Our fourth Early Miss (EM4) at 19 days. I did some preliminary adjustments to her, tucking her tops under the fan leaves of the middle set of branches and exposing the lowest set. I'll probably tie up those bottom ones in the next day or two.

Note the pup not even looking at the camera, he's far more concerned about that little tigger on the desk

All these pics, and I still missed DD3 and TW2. Ah well, they're in the family shots

NL3 drying update, 72 hours. Still damp. We've had a very wet fall and the humidity has been a challenge

Dammmnnnnn buddy......only growin a year.....wowww.....you definately have a talent for this growin' thing .......when I start I hope to pull 1/3 of what you get off of 1 plant! Sick skills! Reps. :volcano-smiley:

Thank you for the delightful Charlie shots. :hug: :love:

*Squeals in her best fan-girl voice* CHARLIE!!!

Oh and of course the plants look amazing! :blalol:

Charlie's definitely the star, but my earthbound girls are pretty special to me as well. :)

Always good to see your posts Fuzznutter, I can literally feel your positivity as soon as I read your first word.

:thanks:

Dammmnnnnn buddy......only growin a year.....wowww.....you definitely have a talent for this growin' thing .......when I start I hope to pull 1/3 of what you get off of 1 plant! Sick skills! Reps. :volcano-smiley:

You're too kind Scottay!

I hope we all will get to experience your grow with you, planning on starting a journal? If you go back to my first journal of our first grow, it was this site and that journal (and happening across Mr. ShiggityFlip) that saved our grow from disaster. Well worth it. :)

Thank you for the delightful Charlie shots. :hug: :love:

She's already 4 and a half months old, and has been with us for 73 days. Before too much longer I won't even have plants older than her. Blows me away how fast times flies by the older I get.

Back
Top Bottom