Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

Beautiful.....just friggin beautiful! .....I wanted to do a faceplant in that bowl of flowers yesterday! Bwahahaha :volcano-smiley:

JH2 at 1 day, 84 days left

Welcome little one. :love:

arteekay, this time through I noticed the way you used the clip to hold the soft tie on the one pot. Just the inspiration I needed. I have some pots that aren't fabric, and this may be just the ticket. :high-five:

Beautiful.....just friggin beautiful! .....I wanted to do a faceplant in that bowl of flowers yesterday! Bwahahaha :volcano-smiley:

I'm really loving the POW, great smell and hits quite well. Smaller buds than I'd hoped, but they are solid and frosty.

:high-five:

Welcome little one. :love:

Sadly, I took her picture today and set her off to the side out of the way, and didn't notice the fluffy Himalayan with a taste for growing leaves decided 9 days was old enough. In one swift movement JH2 went from having a promising future to ending up in a litter box sometime in the next day or two.

Another one is taking a swim tonight to replace her.

arteekay, this time through I noticed the way you used the clip to hold the soft tie on the one pot. Just the inspiration I needed. I have some pots that aren't fabric, and this may be just the ticket. :high-five:

My camo print fabric bags aren't fuzzy enough to really catch the velcro well once there's any real strain on them, and I tend to put some serious tension on them into flowering, well above what I could expect the velcro to do even when stuck well. :)

Fell behind again this week. Here's Tuesday, November 8th's pictures.

Up first are the clones of the clones we took of the CH9 POW 33 and CKS White Widow photos we've just finished harvesting

I've got some nice pics of our second CKS Jack Herer auto, and I'll post them even though she gets eaten by the cat (not Charlie this time) three days later. :)

DD4 is looking great. DD3 was a disaster already by this age

POW 33 clone, still waiting for the flowering WW to clear the tent before she'll join her sister clone

Our fourth CKS Early Miss

Our second CKS Train Wreck, with a little over a week left

Our first CKS NYC Diesel, with about two weeks left in the schedule (which I can't see this girl hitting)

I couldn't help taking some shots with something for scale. We've had harvested plants whose main stem isn't as big as this girls lowest branches. She's by far our biggest and sturdiest to date.

The CKS White Widow, flowering with a few days left beside her clone that just got flipped

Family shots

Only took a couple of pics on Wednesday, November 9th.

Our second CKS Jack Herer auto, four days before her untimely death

Our fourth Sweet Seeds Dark Devil

EM4

Our first CKS NYC Diesel auto

Our second CKS Train Wreck auto, stuffed in the middle for the day

Family pic

Your White Widow looks amazing! Reminds me of Graytail's Carnival. When I'm done running all these Carnivals I'm gonna do one of the White Widows.

I only got 17 grams out of my Early Miss. It may have been the light, but that was still a disappointment, especially when I found out how good she really was. Nice, dense buds on those plants. Possibly the nicest smelling plant next to the Strawberry Blue I once grew. I'll have to give it another shot.

I'm discovering the Early Miss is a good strain to keep me motivated during the day as well as a good one for winding down at night. (she writes at 12:41 AM lol!) This defies reason, and yet..... Definately worth another run, or two, or three. :laughtwo:

Sorry to hear of the seedling's demise. Good thing you have replacements.

I used your room as my doorway in today. :battingeyelashes: :love: Since I'm here,

Jay, you're doing a bang-up job. Keep it up. :high-five:

:hug::hug::hug:

Your White Widow looks amazing! Reminds me of Graytail's Carnival. When I'm done running all these Carnivals I'm gonna do one of the White Widows.

I only got 17 grams out of my Early Miss. It may have been the light, but that was still a disappointment, especially when I found out how good she really was. Nice, dense buds on those plants. Possibly the nicest smelling plant next to the Strawberry Blue I once grew. I'll have to give it another shot.

I'm discovering the Early Miss is a good strain to keep me motivated during the day as well as a good one for winding down at night. (she writes at 12:41 AM lol!) This defies reason, and yet..... Definately worth another run, or two, or three. :laughtwo:

Arteekay, as always you girls are beautiful need to talk to you about lights, if you can hit me up when your on and I'll pm you..thank you..

We harvested her last Friday (updates still to come) and I've got some faith she's going to turn out excellent. I still have Carnival on my want list, thanks to you and Graytail of course.

Ah man! That is disappointing, we've had some pretty good luck with CKS so far really, and have been wildly impressed with our Early Misses. I look forward to watching your EM2 soon. :)

If she had taken dozens of leaves off the NYC Diesel or Train Wreck, it'd be hard to even notice. A 9 day old sprout though didn't stand a chance.

Ah well.

I used your room as my doorway in today. :battingeyelashes: :love: Since I'm here,

Jay, you're doing a bang-up job. Keep it up. :high-five:

:hug::hug::hug:

I'm stuck in training all this week, barely get a chance to peek in on the girls besides our daily activities. Once this week is over I'm hoping we'll be slowing down a bit for the holiday season.

Arteekay, as always you girls are beautiful need to talk to you about lights, if you can hit me up when your on and I'll pm you..thank you..

Thanks Jamesleemc, I'll drop ya a PM tonight. I may not be the best person to talk to about lights though, I'm a rank noob with pretty low end LEDs.

Here's the first of two posts for Friday, November 11th.

First up is the new clones, four CH9 POW 33 and four CKS WW

Not sure why I'm still posting her pics, she was eaten by a fluffy feline a few days after this. A replacement JH2 is in the works

DD4. Training has begun

Our fourth Early Miss

POW 33 v1.1 (our first set of clones from the original). She'll be flipped to 12/12 later this night, after WW v1 gets harvested

WW v1.1, after about a week at 12/12

Our second Train Wreck auto, with about a week left

First NYC Diesel auto

Family pics

Also on Friday, November 11th we harvested our first Crop King Seeds White Widow feminized. We'd been unsuccessful germinating one back at the beginning of this journal, so this one has some special significance to us.

She was 107 days old, 58 of them in 12/12.

Here's her last pics alive

No question she's a floppy girl, some of the thinnest branches we've seen on a plant with such big buds. This is the one girl in the last 11 months that we didn't top, just pulled her to one side mid-veg. We also didn't do any real lollipopping, just about every branch was kept. I guess we needed a baseline to compare against anyway. :)

Trimmed, washed, and hung

Wet weight is 830 grams, so we'll hope for somewhere North of 5 ounces. Added to the nearly 5 we got from our other photoperiod, the POW 33 we took last weekend, and we've got more than a half pound of "real" weed. Woohoot.

Still to come before the holidays we have: Next weekend our second Train Wreck auto should be ready to come down and looks like she'll be above average. Following that is the monstrous (to us) New York City Diesel auto, then our fourth Early Miss and Dark Devil.

Honestly I'm thinking we may shut down for a few months after Christmas, I just don't have the space to store too many more jars. First world problems I know...

Thank you so much for all the photo documentation of the undercarriage training. This is invaluable to me. I'll be getting a new light for my auto tent..... Gosh, I haven't processed this yet. I'll pm you.

Excellent update. I know it frustrates you that it's become so sporadic, but you have a flair, and we appreciate that you stick with it even as you struggle for balance. I decided myself to go to once a week updates with sporadic posting that normally goes on anyway. I'll be starting that Thursday. It took me a long time to admit that my life needed to take priority and maintaining my pace will be easier if I don't continue doing my huge update every day. It probably won't cut down on my presence, just realign it. :laughtwo: I miss being more social.

Let me send you that PM.

It doesn't surprise me that you're ready to shut it down for a while. Just after expanding, I noticed. :laughtwo:

Also on Friday, November 11th we harvested our first Crop King Seeds White Widow feminized. We'd been unsuccessful germinating one back at the beginning of this journal, so this one has some special significance to us.

She was 107 days old, 58 of them in 12/12.

Here's her last pics alive

No question she's a floppy girl, some of the thinnest branches we've seen on a plant with such big buds. This is the one girl in the last 11 months that we didn't top, just pulled her to one side mid-veg. We also didn't do any real lollipopping, just about every branch was kept. I guess we needed a baseline to compare against anyway. :)

Trimmed, washed, and hung

Wet weight is 830 grams, so we'll hope for somewhere North of 5 ounces. Added to the nearly 5 we got from our other photoperiod, the POW 33 we took last weekend, and we've got more than a half pound of "real" weed. Woohoot.

Still to come before the holidays we have: Next weekend our second Train Wreck auto should be ready to come down and looks like she'll be above average. Following that is the monstrous (to us) New York City Diesel auto, then our fourth Early Miss and Dark Devil.

Honestly I'm thinking we may shut down for a few months after Christmas, I just don't have the space to store too many more jars. First world problems I know...

DAMN Bro, those look great as always.........

And I can't believe I missed out on your journal, I am soooo sorry:circle-of-love:

Lovely 9 finger leaf :bravo:

I wish you happy smoking, harvesting IS going to be painful,,I just know it.

I gotta thank you guys, I have read every page and all of your hard work on this and previous journals has majorly educated me. Hopefully my buds will be as fat as yours one day, but more importantly, hopefully you come back in the new year and keep showing us these phenomenal ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

RTK RTK RTK, :party: let's do a rain dance and await the return of Arteekay and the Bizz :party:
I've been away a while too, hope all is well with you two.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:party: RTK, RTK, RTK :party:

I don't even need to say it, do I gentlemen?

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Welcome back Snid. :love::hug::love:

Back
Top Bottom