AscendedMasterKief's Fourth Journal: KC45 Auto 2014

Good idea, John. I might actually be able to afford a panel come Christmas time. I imagine it would stay a LOT cooler, even than what I currently have (CFL array).

Pic of the KC 45. I bent her over the other day, because she was about to get taller than my improvised fence. She's the most beautiful plant I've grown so far, in my opinion. :) Certainly the biggest! That's a spoonful of my flowering fertilizer on the soil. Will water it today. I visit the plant NO MORE than once a day. Discretion is very difficult to maintain where I'm at.
SAM_11664.JPG

EDIT: So far, no more bugs on her! Seems the neem oil did the trick, despite burning a few leaves when I sprayed in the sun. Can't beat the FL sun for potency!

EDIT2: Using cannabis to tie up my cannabis plant, btw. I'm a big believer in hemp products, and I make hemp cord jewelry, so hemp cord just came to me, naturally. No more wires, or paper clips, or metal shit that can oxidize and contaminate the plant. Just naturally, un-dyed hemp cord. Simple 'nuff.

EDIT3: I may do some more tie-downs today when I water her.

Well, while. waiting for flowers, jus tchilling back and toking. Got some new glass, some new connections, new smoke. More seeds. Soon to get more dirt, or hydro equipment. Later, lights. KC45 taking a turn this way, then that way, and she's trying to stay short-statured.

Thanks!

Been busy, and today exhausted. Gonna try and catch up while I'm home chilling today. :) Meantime, here's a new pic. It's raining today. No flowers yet.

SAM_12883.JPG

Happy 4:20!

I have a feeling that starting this Sept/Oct, she's gonna get huge, and stinky. But seems like I'm waiting forever! This was supposed to be an auto, lol.

Aha! Thanks for that. I was just beginning to wonder what to get with a gift card I got recently. :thumb:

Yeah, you might consider such products from our sponsors such as SNS-604A or SNS-604B which is sea kelp and various plant extract based.

KC-45 loves organic nutrients.

You might also consider having some bat guano on hand. I like Dr. Earth 10-3-1 premium bat guano to keep them green through the beginning of flower and make sure the leaves don't yellow too early before the end.

You've been growing this plant for a long long time. I remember it. Your plant grew to a nice size, and your training worked very well.

+Reps for growing the KC-45 down in the everglades. I enjoy your grow. Hope to see her come to her fullest.:Namaste:

Thanks, mate. :) She has been growing since end of January/beginning of February, lol. She does look like she would appreciate some nitrogen. I have been having to water her twice a day at times, to deal with the heat here. Where she is, she gets a modest amount of breeze, and still is getting about six hours each day of direct sunlight, and reflected sunlight till dusk. Despite the recent daily rains, we're still in a technical drought here, but it doesn't affect potted plants as much, thankfully, I've learned, as long as ya got a good garden hose. Garden hoses (and other plastics) don't last long in the Florida sun. Got me a Goodyear rubber garden hose with a lifetime warranty, and a friend of mine has had one for years without it bursting. I can water my plant(s) regularly again! :) Look at me ramble. Haven't medicated yet this morning. Just coffee. Gimme a sec, loading a bowl
SAM_13031.JPG

with some fine herb I got over the weedend
SAM_13022.JPG

Okay. Onward. It just began raining this morning, which is unusual for this time of day where I'm at. We usually don't get rain till about 1400 or so. It's gonna be a SAUNA day today. I'll kiss your feet if you come here and don't sweat (out of doors, of course), lol. Today has a high (get it?) of 86°F, I think. Here's a graphic of today's hourly forecast for my area.
forecast_today.PNG

Despite the rain, and despite the forecast, I have doubts as to today's all-day forecasted storms, though I would not complain if they came. Rain's got N in it, soaks the whole garden leaf-tip to roots, and strangely, lifts my spirits. I suffer depression more on sunny days, and less on rainy days. Not sure if there's any correlation, though. Anywho, I lost track of what I was talking about, so I'll close for now with a few pictures of my outdoor KC 45. :)

SAM_12951.JPG
SAM_12962.JPG
SAM_12972.JPG
SAM_12981.JPG

Hi MikeLateBob! :) Welcome to the party. And yes, I love :420: and everyone here!

Yes, I go fishing pretty often. I too have not fished as much since I started growing (odd). However, I may fit that into my plans for today, now that I think of it. Got a couple vape pens I can fill up, and bring with me. Lots of largemouth bass, crappie, bluegill, shellcrackers, sunfish, catfish, gars, bowfin, gators, and manatees here. I won't be going after gators or manatees, though, lol. Hopefully the weather will make fishing enjoyable. It's hot and humid, but I think it's a bit cloudy today. Haven't been outside in the last half-hour (weather changes quickly here).

Back to pot, lol. I didn't think of this earlier, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't hurt to throw a scoop of my organic compost into the KC45's pot, maybe give it a little boost? I don't have a specifically high-N fert at the moment.

Now back to fishing. I think I will grab a pole and some bait or lures and catch what I can. Sky seems to be clearing for a little while, anyway. :)

Cheers!

Hi MikeLateBob! :) Welcome to the party. And yes, I love :420: and everyone here!

Yes, I go fishing pretty often. I too have not fished as much since I started growing (odd). However, I may fit that into my plans for today, now that I think of it. Got a couple vape pens I can fill up, and bring with me. Lots of largemouth bass, crappie, bluegill, shellcrackers, sunfish, catfish, gars, bowfin, gators, and manatees here. I won't be going after gators or manatees, though, lol. Hopefully the weather will make fishing enjoyable. It's hot and humid, but I think it's a bit cloudy today. Haven't been outside in the last half-hour (weather changes quickly here).

Back to pot, lol. I didn't think of this earlier, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't hurt to throw a scoop of my organic compost into the KC45's pot, maybe give it a little boost? I don't have a specifically high-N fert at the moment.

Now back to fishing. I think I will grab a pole and some bait or lures and catch what I can. Sky seems to be clearing for a little while, anyway. :)

Cheers!
I can't imagine anything organic would be a bad thing.

Nice variety of fish. In my part of the country we have all those you listed except Manatees. I have a few good guesses as to what part of the country you are in. Amazingly in the lake closest to my house we have Gators...I refuse to swim or put my kick boat into these waters just for that reason. The even have "warning" signs that just says something like: Warning, DO NOT molest, feed or harass the alligators. Not too sure what they mean by molest. LMAO I just roll a couple doobs, grab my gear and away we go. If Johnny law or anyone shows up I can eat a couple doobs in 2.3 seconds. I mostly find secluded and hard to reach fishing spots by hiking through all the rough stuff. :peace:

Makes sense, John. Death invites microbes to work on decomposition.

Hi again, Mike. I hope it's good. I personally put about twenty to thirty pounds of sorta dry/sorta fresh cow shit, 150 banana peels, about 20 pounds of coffee grounds, a ton of brown leaves and grass and dead flowers, rotten mushrooms, veggie scraps (minus garlic and onion scraps), drink holders from McDonald's, newspaper, shitpaper tubes, stems from grows and from bags, and even a can of red fishin' worms into the compost (they're still alive a few months later). :) It's all been composting, with steady additions, for about six months. It seems to take only weeks to break stuff down. After I take some compost out of it, I plan to add some newspaper and dead leaves/flowers from my garden next. It needs some dead stuff, as I've been adding mostly fresh stuff (veggie scraps, coffee grounds and filters, banana peels, green grass clippings) in the last month or so, but no poop for a few months. I haven't added any water to the bin since I got it, save for right after I added the bullshit and an almost equal amount of newspaper and straw I gathered up. Rain seems to keep it at a happy level of moisture. Almost every morning it is steaming out of its lid. It has a wonderful, earthy scent to it. I love it.

Here's it's a major felony to molest manatees (or any other marine mammal, and also any crocodilian species, ie.: alligators and crocodiles). That basically means to mess with them, touch them, etc. Basically, leave them the f**k alone, and give 'em a wide berth. There was a case where a family got into trouble because they had their kids or whatever riding a manatee through the water or some shit. Gators, same thing, but you get to free trip to prison if you feed an alligator.

Give it time, but here's a video. Still uploading. I have no idea how to rotate it, so it is what it is.

EDIT: Never mind, got paranoid and cancelled the upload.

EDIT2: If I can find a not-so-mainstream, maybe underground (like torrenting, that type of underground, nothing sinister), something anonymous, I'll upload. But too damned paranoid, what with NSA and all. I wish this site had SSL HTTPS. No huge deal, though. Anywho, here's some pics of what is going to be coming next. Kerala Krush. I'll be doing a separate journal for them.

SAM_13041.JPG
SAM_13062.JPG
SAM_13053.JPG

EDIT2: If I can find a not-so-mainstream, maybe underground (like torrenting, that type of underground, nothing sinister), something anonymous, I'll upload. But too damned paranoid, what with NSA and all. I wish this site had SSL HTTPS. No huge deal, though.

You and me both. God I hate those sneaky bastages. On a related note, TOR is still uncracked but it slows your browsing down like an Elephant running ass deep through mud.

Keep them babies growing, they look good.

All three have sprouted! Hooray! Kerala Krush, btw. When they really get going, and they go into their normal pots, I'll start a new journal for them.

SAM_13161.JPG

I added four drops of Alaska brand Fish Fertilizer to each of the three youngun's this morning, before I gave each one four fl oz's of water, and some water in the container they sit in. I also added the same, but more, to the KC 45, before sunrise. Many of its leaves have been turning yellow.

Back
Top Bottom