Ase is Back! Multi-Strain Quadlining In Coco Part 2

Day 57 Flower

Wow it's been a while! The holidays get so busy for me and I went on an impromptu vacation and I forgot to post for a few weeks. Well I am going on another vacation next week so the plants are getting chopped down this weekend. This grow overall went well but really nothing exciting. The CBDream did really well and they all smell great. Typical grow for me though in the fact that one plant was large, two good sized and then one kind of small. I can't wait to get going again but this time back into 3 gallon fabric pots. I will start those seeds as soon as I get back from my vacation sometime towards the end of this month.

The plants at the beginning of the day

Structure of the CBDream I harvested today
Cola
Hung up to dry
Tent still looking pretty full with 3 plants left to harvest. I think the Bubba gift is on the right and the Nepal Jam is on the left with the Gorilla Glue #4 in the back.

My CBDream hermied! The environment is as steady as I've ever had it, and the other plants are all fine, so I assume it's genetics and luck. I pulled mine out tonight after 2 days of FloraKleen - it's in my propagation tent now getting some dark and dry time before I chop. If I trim Friday it'll be 53 days of flower, less than I'd hoped. It looks fantastic, I just wish I could have given it another week.

Is yours finishing up OK? This is my first time growing it, and I ditched the clone I kept given the hermie situation.
Yeah mine did great. I've had pretty good luck with them overall as I've grown it twice and the fiance grew 2 herself and no hermies yet. Sometimes I think it's just dumb luck.

Back
Top Bottom