Ase is Back! Multi-Strain Quadlining In Coco Part 2

Looking great there Ase. I love how you and Van Stank have a way of keeping the momentum of the plant. I am impressed on how you get some stretch out of them in veg. Do you run all your lights at full power right out of the gate with the seedlings or do you raise them up and back them down a bit? I seem to get really tight internode spacing until the flip. I would prefer some more height out of them before hand.

Hey Asesino,
Good to see you quading along nicely.
I messed up my last quadliners, were only Semi quad. Hahaha.
Good,luck with the new grow.

Day 55 Overall - Day 17 Flower

Yesterday I decided that stretch was mostly over and did my large defoliation on the girls. Things were pretty thick in there so it felt good to get some good spacing again. I did cut a lot of stuff out. At this point anything that clearly wasn't going to reach the canopy or was really thin and wobbly got cut off along with some of the bigger fan leaves.

Before canopy shot
Before tent shot
After tent shot
Before Bubba's Gift
After Bubba's Gift
Before Gorilla Glue
After Gorilla Glue. I took a lot off this one as I just want her to focus on the main colas. She will only have 6 colas overall.

Pretty happy at Day 17 flower. The structures of all the plants are pretty good and strong. Can't wait to really get some of the smells of flowering starting up now. Also can't wait to see how they stack under these lights.

Looking great there Ase. I love how you and Van Stank have a way of keeping the momentum of the plant. I am impressed on how you get some stretch out of them in veg. Do you run all your lights at full power right out of the gate with the seedlings or do you raise them up and back them down a bit? I seem to get really tight internode spacing until the flip. I would prefer some more height out of them before hand.
I do run my lights at full power right out of the gate. Maybe try raising your lights a bit and see if they get a little more stretch in them in veg. Good to see you around Sam!

You know, reading grow journals is basically getting a private tour of someones garden. I gotta say @Asesino85, this set up might not be the largest garden out there but your plants always look healthy, your photos are crystal clear, and your write up is spot on! Keep it up brother.
Thank you sir! I appreciate the nice feedback.
Hey Asesino,
Good to see you quading along nicely.
I messed up my last quadliners, were only Semi quad. Hahaha.
Good,luck with the new grow.
Thanks Lowrider! Every quadlining experience is a little different so maybe you'll get the full quadline next time.
Plant are looking Good Asesino , I don't see or missed it , are these plant Photos or Autos ?
These are Photos. I did an auto journal last time but this time was back to Photoperiods.

We're almost on the same schedule Ase - you're a few days ahead of me. Stretch appears to have ended for me too.

I'm really impressed with my CBDream's structure, it took to the quadline beautifully and it's going to look fantastic budded up.

I did a big defol last weekend too, but I have a bit more to go this weekend then we're truly off to the races.

Is this your first time growing Gorilla Glue, am I remembering that correctly? That it's a favourite of yours, but that you've never grown it? I found it to be an easy flower plant - strong stems and fat, frosty buds. I'm down to my last few Gs of the batch I grew this time last year, and there's no doubt I'm going to grow it again.

We're almost on the same schedule Ase - you're a few days ahead of me. Stretch appears to have ended for me too.

I'm really impressed with my CBDream's structure, it took to the quadline beautifully and it's going to look fantastic budded up.

I did a big defol last weekend too, but I have a bit more to go this weekend then we're truly off to the races.

Is this your first time growing Gorilla Glue, am I remembering that correctly? That it's a favourite of yours, but that you've never grown it? I found it to be an easy flower plant - strong stems and fat, frosty buds. I'm down to my last few Gs of the batch I grew this time last year, and there's no doubt I'm going to grow it again.

Gorilla Glue #4. At one point I did a Gorilla Glue Auto plant and I loved it but it wasn't the specific Gorilla Glue #4 version. I've grown probably 4 CBDream plants at this point and all 4 of them have been easy to grow and loved quadlining. It's rising to be one of my favorites. It also has yielded incredibly well.

Day 69 Overall - Day 31 Flower

As many of you already know I get a bit bored after stretch is over in the grow cycle. There isn't much to do besides water the plants and watch them get fatter and fatter. It's fun but it's not my favorite part of the grow because I like to be hands on. Anyways my lack of interest right now in my grow is reflected in the lack of posts for the last couple weeks but everything seems to be moving along well. They all started pushing out trichomes this week and are also smelling a lot more intense.

Gorilla Glue #4

Nepal Jam

Bubba's Gift

CBDream

Your CBDream looks a little stretchier than mine. Mine stayed fairly compact, but I can see it yielding well. It's coming along really nicely, I'm not surprised you've had success with it. I kept a clone, and I expect I'll grow it again very soon if my wife has success with it. I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

GG4 is a favourite of mine too. I still have a tiny jar of it left from my grow that ran this time last year. I have to go back to it some time in 2020.

How have you been doing with managing negative effects from smoking at this point? Has the CBD been helping?

My CBDream hermied! The environment is as steady as I've ever had it, and the other plants are all fine, so I assume it's genetics and luck. I pulled mine out tonight after 2 days of FloraKleen - it's in my propagation tent now getting some dark and dry time before I chop. If I trim Friday it'll be 53 days of flower, less than I'd hoped. It looks fantastic, I just wish I could have given it another week.

Is yours finishing up OK? This is my first time growing it, and I ditched the clone I kept given the hermie situation.

Back
Top Bottom