I’m in for the grow show

How do you know it'll be a show? Might just be a giant disaster... Let's hope not ;).

Welcome back PW! You and are starting to go waaayy back on these forums now. I think the only one I go back further with is @Coloradokid19. You, Blaze and CK are my OG's. Wouldn't be the same without you guys here.

I’ll put a chair in the corner. Looks like it’ll be a good one to follow.

Welcome DrDoob. I'm just trying to help out as many people as I can. Creating a little coco army of followers. I like to get involved with people's grows if they are trying out my methods because I know it's a successful system. Hopefully I set a good example by making a journal worth following and learning from. Glad to have you along. You don't have to sit in the corner. There are some seats left in the front couple rows and I swear I don't bite, just defoliate really hard and often.

Also for anyone reading. I don't tend to respond to every comment made. I do feel like if people are going to join up with you for a while on a journey that it is proper to respond back when people introduce themselves to you. It's a respect thing to me so I'm sure once this phase is over it will slow down a bit. And if it doesn't than that just means the ride keeps getting wilder and wilder so hold on tight!:cool:

The core group seems to be dwindling over time, we have some folks that are coming on strong though.

Aye they are. I'm not being conceited when I say this but I think people look at our big journals and some of the awards we've won and think, "Nope, I can't do that" without even giving us a fair shot to teach them. It isn't rocket science and anyone can do it! That's why I really invested some time into helping a group of people learn my ways. The same people that don't seem interested in my journals are going to people like Dobewon, Derby, Newty and various others journals and asking questions. It's been fun for me to watch them answer their questions with the same answers I would have. That's when I know I've done a good job training the future of these forums and that they will do a good job continually paying it forward.

Thanks SOG. I popped into your grow a few times. You did a pretty good job! Coco is like a blank canvas so it is a really fun medium to use. I’m glad to hear you will be trying my training methods. They work really well for me and with the space I have. There is no way I could just top them and let them grow. I’ll be excited to see that journal in the Fall for your next grow!

I think you have me confused with someone else as I surely don’t have a newborn (thank god). I couldn’t handle all that right now!
Thanks Ase best grow I've ever had I doubled the light wattage from my last grows by adding 600 watts of COB led and went with coco for the first time. I'm a believer I hope to be successful with Snoops nutrients they look to be very high quality pharmacutical grade nutrients from Amsterdam at a fair price
Sorry I was still stoned from the Girl Scout Cookies I had must of been in a different journal

Welcome Newty! I intentionally haven't posted the link anywhere so people would have to come find it! The only spot I changed it was in my signature. Glad you made it. I'll likely drop the link in my other thread when I close it down at the end.

Newty made it through her first grow and I knew there was a lot I could teach her. Her first grow was tiny but she made it all the way through and that beats most peoples first time. She was willing to learn and has blindly trusted that the information I gave her is correct and now grow 2 is completed with plants that look like that! A perfect example of someone who didn't really know much about growing and now is showing off her stuff to other people. Newty has more focused on the training elements and is using AN nutes but even though the nutes are different, the concepts are all the same. She's even forced her training ways onto @SwAggNiFiCeNt's plants. She is right when she says that the next step is dialing in the nutrients to get those monster quads!
The quad speaks for itself. I watched newty's plants flourish before my very own eyes, watched her train the clones in amazement. Then I got those same well trained girls in my tent and I gotta say the quad is very very effective in maximizing space. My first grow I just fimmed to fill out my scrog. This method is doing the same with out a scrog and the branches and all solid. I had small flimsy little things on my first grow.

#quadlinebeliever

Did u think I wouldn't find you ase. Lol. Looking forward to more awesomeness from u sir.

The quad speaks for itself. I watched newty's plants flourish before my very own eyes, watched her train the clones in amazement. Then I got those same well trained girls in my tent and I gotta say the quad is very very effective in maximizing space. My first grow I just fimmed to fill out my scrog. This method is doing the same with out a scrog and the branches and all solid. I had small flimsy little things on my first grow.
#quadlinebeliever

Did u think I wouldn't find you ase. Lol. Looking forward to more awesomeness from u sir.

This wouldn't be a great journal if it didn't have a little Swagg to it. You guys are all catching up quick. I'll look like an average joe on these forums soon enough.

How do you know it'll be a show? Might just be a giant disaster... Let's hope not ;).

Welcome back PW! You and are starting to go waaayy back on these forums now. I think the only one I go back further with is @Coloradokid19. You, Blaze and CK are my OG's. Wouldn't be the same without you guys here.

I gotta pull up a seat of course! I’ll be over here smoking this fattie :rollit:

There he is! My first grow buddy on these forums a couple of years ago. I’ll come over and take a couple puffs during intermissions.
No worries take your time my friend! It’s crazy to think it’s been a couple years already!

Would like to squeeze in here. Did not know that there was a term for this style. I was following DobeWan journal as it mirrors my style and found out his mentor. I don't do it to the level you have but will be adjusting some of my things a little based on things I have seen. If you could provide a link to your old journal, even if the post numbering is off would like to read through it. I am in Soil but all the same on most things training.

Looks like another good thread for info.
Welcome back Sam! There isn’t much left for me to really change or fiddle with now. This grow should be a final summary of what I exactly do that is updated and a little more concise.
I'm going coco this run too. Pullin up a chair. :Namaste:
Coco is great. I like the ability to have a blank canvas and do whatever I want with it. I like being in total control and can change things at the drop of a hat. Welcome to the thread Purps!

Would like to squeeze in here. Did not know that there was a term for this style. I was following DobeWan journal as it mirrors my style and found out his mentor. I don't do it to the level you have but will be adjusting some of my things a little based on things I have seen. If you could provide a link to your old journal, even if the post numbering is off would like to read through it. I am in Soil but all the same on most things training.

Dobewon is crushing it with my methods and schedule this grow. He is the one who has trusted my ways the most and really is almost doing it almost 100% like I do. A lot of people have gone with my training methods and it works in any medium. I do think when you pair my training ways with my feed schedule that you get some crazy plants and that is why his look flat out amazing right now. His latest update was straight fire.

I’ll be closing this journal today but here is the link : Ase’s Perpetual Fun with Coco

Just finished up my harvest yesterday! Some pretty cool stuff at the end. It’s a long one so have fun reading!

Back
Top Bottom