Girl Scout Cookie Day 85 Flower - Harvest Day!

Well today is the day the GSC comes down. I thought I wasn't going to take anymore pictures of her but I was able to move her without her falling over so I got a couple more. The Multi-Strain part of this journal is now over with and looking back I really wanted to do well with the Multi-Strain grow. I had grown a lot of ATF by itself and I needed variety to carry me through the rest of the year and I got exactly that. This Girl Scout Cookie is just the icing on the cake. This is the best I've ever done in terms of yield and quality for a single 4x4' tent as well as getting 4 different strains to thrive individually. I will let everyone know the final numbers when it's all said and done but the GSC is massive and I have no doubt this grow will set a record for me. Enjoy the last couple pics.

Just amazing! Looks like something we might find growing in another planet one day! Lol

Maybe one day when we inhabit Mars I'll be one of the first ones to go there and grow. Thanks Magoo!
She is the main attraction at the moment. The tangy will have her time. One day I hope to have plants like that in the dungeon. I'm happy with what I've been growing but nothing like you have been going lately. Nice job.

You are right. I'm digging letting the 4 mains on the quadline get a little ahead of the others for some monster colas. My Tangerine Dream wasn't as drastic but did the same thing and those 4 colas are mind blowing. Thanks Derbs!

Good god man!! Congratulations on GSC, unbelievable if I didn’t see it with my own eyes! :goof::goof:
I'm still pinching myself for both this and the Tangerine Dream. Just to make sure they are real. Thanks HH!

Some monster colas on the GSC Ase and great job! A fantastic harvest and I’m sure the meds will be top notch! Hope your well my friend

I am doing a lot better. First off let me say sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Secondly, I am doing well. I took some bowls of the Purple Trainwreck and Double Berry and no issues. I was smoking half bowls and blowing it out super fast but I'm off work today and the weather is gorgeous so I decided to press my luck a little bit. Still not daring enough to hit the ATF again but I did sample the Durban Poison with no ill effects but it hasn't cured yet. I bet I could hit the ATF and be fine now that a lot of other things are better with my physical health. The mind needs a healthy body to cooperate!

Lastly, congrats to you on some great looking bud from your harvest. Also some exciting times ahead with your upcoming marriage! I may or may not have picked up a ring this week myself ;).

I am doing a lot better. First off let me say sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Secondly, I am doing well. I took some bowls of the Purple Trainwreck and Double Berry and no issues. I was smoking half bowls and blowing it out super fast but I'm off work today and the weather is gorgeous so I decided to press my luck a little bit. Still not daring enough to hit the ATF again but I did sample the Durban Poison with no ill effects but it hasn't cured yet. I bet I could hit the ATF and be fine now that a lot of other things are better with my physical health. The mind needs a healthy body to cooperate!

Lastly, congrats to you on some great looking bud from your harvest. Also some exciting times ahead with your upcoming marriage! I may or may not have picked up a ring this week myself ;).
Thanks for the kind words! My gramps is still hanging on! I’m really glad your feeling better and are getting back to your routine! Health is extremely important!

Thanks and I can’t wait to start sampling and doing my smoke reports next weekend! They are really starting to smell delectable!

The wedding is approaching quickly and I can’t wait to see the fiancé walk down the isle! Congrats on the new ring purchase yourself and I wish you the best of luck ahead!

Day 60 Flower Tangerine Dream

Feed, rub my fingers all over the plant and get that awesome smell, stand in awe and the repeat. Some colas are really get droopy so it probably is time to tie some things up for a little extra support. I'm now down to this 4x4' tent and my 2x4' tent for drying. Contemplating trying to get away with running some Autos that way if the new landlord doesn't want me to grow I can just scrap the whole thing and not feel too bad about having to throw them out. I will be starting my veggie and fruit garden once the Tangerine dream is finished. If I choose to go with the Autos then I will probably start them with the fruits and veggies. Only time will tell.

A few different colas.

Day 60 Flower Tangerine Dream

Feed, rub my fingers all over the plant and get that awesome smell, stand in awe and the repeat. Some colas are really get droopy so it probably is time to tie some things up for a little extra support. I'm now down to this 4x4' tent and my 2x4' tent for drying. Contemplating trying to get away with running some Autos that way if the new landlord doesn't want me to grow I can just scrap the whole thing and not feel too bad about having to throw them out. I will be starting my veggie and fruit garden once the Tangerine dream is finished. If I choose to go with the Autos then I will probably start them with the fruits and veggies. Only time will tell.

A few different colas.

:eek:
Wow Ase! She’s a beauty and is really coming along! Fantastic work brother and I’m excited to see what autos you choose if you end up running them!

Back
Top Bottom