Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

Think ill also tag along!

What are your thoughts on the additives youve used?

They made a big difference I believe. My plants that are finishing up in my other journal are so much frostier/denser/aromatic. My Ayahuasca Purple that I just harvested gives me really good hope that my yields will be nice with the others that are just finishing because of their density. Visually the colas look twice the size as my Ayahuasca Purple did.

I haven't put together a full grow yet where I use all of them. I got them just in time for flower for my last grow but there are some used in veg as well that I didn't get to use. Plus the root enhancers this time. Expecting even better results this time.

Dude if you got some photos of that AyaPurps I would love to see it :adore:

Plant 1
IMG_203125.JPG

Plant 2
IMG_205826.JPG

Cola
IMG_205129.JPG

Jarred - Still has a couple weeks to go until ready and cured and I've noticed the purple is coming out more and more each day. Should look pretty good once it's completely cured.
IMG_213422.JPG

Plant 1
IMG_203125.JPG

Plant 2
IMG_205826.JPG

Cola
IMG_205129.JPG

Jarred - Still has a couple weeks to go until ready and cured and I've noticed the purple is coming out more and more each day. Should look pretty good once it's completely cured.
IMG_213422.JPG

Now theres the goods!! :drool:

Man that looks amazing shot buddy appreciate it. I have an AyaPurps on the way so excited to see what it looks like :rofl: droolworthy!! :drool: Kid you might be drooling onto your shoes there buddy :rofl:

Its not that big of a puddle... ssshhhh lol:laughtwo:

Lmfao :rofl::rofl::rofl: only slightly bru, I am super excited for my Aya Purps to arrive. Gonna be growing it soon hopefully

When I started my Aya Purps I couldn't find anything on this strain. I took a risk and I love this stuff. You will not be disappointed at all.

Appreciate the kind words fellas! Glad that I could cause some drool for ya .!

When I started my Aya Purps I couldn't find anything on this strain. I took a risk and I love this stuff. You will not be disappointed at all.

Appreciate the kind words fellas! Glad that I could cause some drool for ya .!
Bru it looks amazing I am pretty stoked to get it growing. Will be smoking that very sparingly for sure :rofl:

Shot gun stealing a clone :D

You must, I have a buddy who just started up and we will be trading clones for sure. I am really excited for that.

Btw you should be studying :rofl::rofl:

You didn't specify what you should be studying Pat. Maybe he is studying my thread ;)

You must, I have a buddy who just started up and we will be trading clones for sure. I am really excited for that.

You didn't specify what you should be studying Pat. Maybe he is studying my thread ;)
LoooL no he has got a test soon and he has been studying alot, kinda miss him :rofl: it feels like our relationship doesn't mean anything to him anymore... Lmao

Auto Veg Week 1/Day 1 - Photo Seedling Week 1/Day 1

10 days in seedling phase and the autos were ready to be transplanted into their final pots. I sprinkled the roots with Great White and put them in 3 gallon smart pots. This time I decided to put a layer hydroton (make sure to rinse first!) in the very bottom of the pots to help the roots not sit in water. At times I noticed the bottom of the pots gets a little soggy and this is a small improvement I'm making this time. They were all starting to grow pretty fast and hopefully the transplant doesn't stress them out too much. They will be ready to be topped soon as well. Hoping to do that in a couple days.

Plant
IMG_222121.JPG

Roots
IMG_222423.JPG

This is Seedling Day 1 for my photos. All of the seeds this time had about the same taproot size growing out when planting. Lets see which ones look like winner in the end!

As of now the speed of growth is as follows:
4. Jack Herer - This one was laying on its side for a while. It finally popped upright but is the smallest
3. White Castle - Smaller than the other two left but grew in fine
2. Amnesiac - This one I think will end up being the fastest in veg. I've noticed the most rapid change with it.
1. Tangerine Dream - This popped up the fastest and is going steady. Clearly the largest so far.
IMG_222624.JPG

This will be an ongoing journal so you are very much joining in the beginning. Glad to have you along!

I'm gona watch this also as I have a problem with coco now. Found out that when I was gone for 5 days they only got watered 2 times.
Coco was dried up and it looks like 1 won't make it. So trying now to save other 2. Ph lock out is not good using coco!

Keep your coco hydrated with daily feedings. If it dries out you'll get hot spots. Its very hard to over water coco

Pennywise that's what happened to mine I found out. Hot spots, wasn't watered properly when I was gone. It does and will happen to coco. Plants got really stressed .
420-magazine-mobile804998333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804998333.jpg

I'm gona watch this also as I have a problem with coco now. Found out that when I was gone for 5 days they only got watered 2 times.
Coco was dried up and it looks like 1 won't make it. So trying now to save other 2. Ph lock out is not good using coco!

That is a bummer. The nice thing about coco is that you should be able to fix the PH issues pretty quickly. Just give them a heavy watering of Ph'd water until you see runoff. Measure the runoff until it gets down to where you need it. Glad to have you along here. If you have any questions ask!

I have a buddy who just started up and we will be trading clones for sure. I am really excited for that.

What I love about having my good homie growing is that we can have perpetuals with multiple strains and always trade bud when we want something different. You are always popping new beans tho so you always get new flavors where as I am trying to get some strains locked down and chill on them for a minute

Back
Top Bottom