Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

Can't wait to see the photos Ase. It almost feels like a big reveal after such a long gap in time since you've posted photos.

I took so many leaves this week - no doubt your plants are going to be begging for some defol. But I bet they're going to be monsters, and that you were pretty blown away after not seeing them for a week, at a time when they're growing so strongly.

I will most definitely be dropping seeds tomorrow with you guys. I'm not sure how I'm going to swing lighting in veg though. I might post up some questions and see what you guys think.

Day 41 Flower Tent A - Day 47 Veg Tent B

I got home safe and sound and I am pleased to report that everything looks pretty good. The flower tent is bulking up and the Super Iced Grapefruit will win the last spot in the all star grow. That will start tomorrow.

Canopy
7C0391C9-8D28-4B9C-A5BD-DAB0E1467829.jpeg

Sideshot
FBFF4273-7308-45B8-B90D-45BA3F7D7DD3.jpeg

The veg tent on the other hand, well it exploded. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. Even with them pinned down as tight as I did before I left, the girls grew like crazy. I just hope that means they don't stretch as much. All 4 of them look like solid plants. This should be an awesome grow if all goes well. I will likely have to do a lot of super cropping but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

First off the shot of the massacre.
33B72D89-E114-4061-B0BE-B54AC6F5A729.jpeg

Before.
ED16E9AC-ED56-4EF1-940E-F92251F712A5.jpeg

5420EF94-523C-4456-8475-401AECB5A7CD.jpeg

After. They were not very happy and were about ready for lights out so very droopy. I do not recommend doing this right before stretch but I had to get it done before flipping. My hopes are in fact that it will slow down the stretch so might be a blessing in disguise. I thought they'd be half the size they were. If they are perky and happy tomorrow than all will be well. Lights set for 12/12.
BB4D1287-2B1E-4F6D-BA5D-F59FDEB279A2.jpeg
BA3C2087-713D-4FCC-BF22-6EFD7DDD9CF0.jpeg

I'll post a better update tomorrow as I will have a lot going on. I'm tired and just wanted to get some quick shots up. Didn't think I'd be having to do all that work.

Day 41 Flower Tent A - Day 47 Veg Tent B

I got home safe and sound and I am pleased to report that everything looks pretty good. The flower tent is bulking up and the Super Iced Grapefruit will win the last spot in the all star grow. That will start tomorrow.

Canopy
7C0391C9-8D28-4B9C-A5BD-DAB0E1467829.jpeg

Sideshot
FBFF4273-7308-45B8-B90D-45BA3F7D7DD3.jpeg

The veg tent on the other hand, well it exploded. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. Even with them pinned down as tight as I did before I left, the girls grew like crazy. I just hope that means they don't stretch as much. All 4 of them look like solid plants. This should be an awesome grow if all goes well. I will likely have to do a lot of super cropping but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

First off the shot of the massacre.
33B72D89-E114-4061-B0BE-B54AC6F5A729.jpeg

Before.
ED16E9AC-ED56-4EF1-940E-F92251F712A5.jpeg

5420EF94-523C-4456-8475-401AECB5A7CD.jpeg

After. They were not very happy and were about ready for lights out so very droopy. I do not recommend doing this right before stretch but I had to get it done before flipping. My hopes are in fact that it will slow down the stretch so might be a blessing in disguise. I thought they'd be half the size they were. If they are perky and happy tomorrow than all will be well. Lights set for 12/12.
BB4D1287-2B1E-4F6D-BA5D-F59FDEB279A2.jpeg
BA3C2087-713D-4FCC-BF22-6EFD7DDD9CF0.jpeg

I'll post a better update tomorrow as I will have a lot going on. I'm tired and just wanted to get some quick shots up. Didn't think I'd be having to do all that work.
Wow Ase you really put those girls on a diet. Looks like you're ready for the flip

And that would be the exact type of defoliation that I needed to do when mine were young and didn't. I will look for your pictures next weekend and they will all be back like nothing happened to them.

And that would be the exact type of defoliation that I needed to do when mine were young and didn't. I will look for your pictures next weekend and they will all be back like nothing happened to them.

Judging by what they did in the week I was gone I bet they look like normal in a couple days. I'm ready to see the bounce back from last night. The veg girls were pretty dry and I gave them a really good watering. Need to do a little defoliation on the flower girls today.

Amazing! Look at you...taking risks lol . Those things probably look great today...

Those flowers are pumped and stacked dang I have to catch up! Do you clear out the middle etc? Is that the defoil? I did that yesterday and got about half a bowl. Just checking ..

Day 42 Flower

6 weeks into flower and here are a couple better pictures from yesterday of the flower girls.

Blue Dream
4ADCB498-53E1-4D55-833F-41AFE56CA29C.jpeg

Green Crack
2E35B51C-D96C-410F-BE01-F2F6657555C5.jpeg

Crown Royale
6E307C87-010E-48AC-9FA2-64EF800EB6BF.jpeg

Super Iced Grapefruit
1C4EF86B-C66B-472A-8267-D13A4B67B93D.jpeg

The bounceback from yesterdays massacre.
B2BEE49B-F557-45FD-BB6F-17BCEFC4DDAA.jpeg

I also dropped my 4 beans for the next grow. White Rhino, Super Iced Grapefruit, Chemdawg and Purple Envy.

Day 42 Flower

6 weeks into flower and here are a couple better pictures from yesterday of the flower girls.

Blue Dream

Green Crack

Crown Royale

Super Iced Grapefruit

I also dropped my 4 beans for the next grow. White Rhino, Super Iced Grapefruit, Chemdawg and Purple Envy.
As always nice looking garden Ase.

I didn’t want to rely on the White Widow - it has never had healthy growth - so I dropped 4 too. Pink Kush, Tuna Kush, Chemdawg and Green Crack.

Amazing! Look at you...taking risks lol . Those things probably look great today...

Those flowers are pumped and stacked dang I have to catch up! Do you clear out the middle etc? Is that the defoil? I did that yesterday and got about half a bowl. Just checking ..

The middle is an area I clear out pretty heavily for two reasons. The first is to give everything space as it bulks up. I think SamSmith nailed it when he says he admires my planning. This is part of it, planning for flower bulking. If you leave all the stuff in the middle it can get very clogged and no good air movement. The second part is that if I go a little heavier on the defoliation for the middle stuff, it should slow it down a tad more than the other branches. In the end that should allow the outer branches to catch up a bit and have it all nice and even. Obviously that doesn't happen always but I think it helps a bit and is worth a shot if it's done at the right time.

That was the defol and I had to shove it down just to get it into one picture and all on one saucer. I normally would have taken that off throughout the week and let them just grow for about 3 days prior to flip. I also normally would have flipped earlier. In fact I was ready to flip at about 35 days which is a record for me but it's fun to grow with people so I let them go longer. I also didn't want the person watching my tents to have to deal with any crazyness during stretch in case anything happened.

The middle is an area I clear out pretty heavily for two reasons. The first is to give everything space as it bulks up. I think SamSmith nailed it when he says he admires my planning. This is part of it. If you leave all the stuff in the middle it can get very clogged and no good air movement. The second part two it is that if I go a little heavier on the defoliation for the middle stuff, it should slow it down a tad more than the other branches. In the end that should allow the outer branches to catch up a bit and have it all nice and even. Obviously that doesn't happen always but I think it helps a bit and is worth a shot if it's done at the right time.

That was the defol and I had to shove it down just to get it into one picture and all on one saucer. I normally would have taken that off throughout the week and let them just grow for about 3 days prior to flip. I also normally would have flipped earlier. In fact I was ready to flip at about 35 days which is a record for me but it's fun to grow with people so I let them go longer. I also didn't want the person watching my tents to have to deal with any crazyness during stretch in case anything happened.
Thanks for waiting. It's going to be fun

The middle is an area I clear out pretty heavily for two reasons. The first is to give everything space as it bulks up. I think SamSmith nailed it when he says he admires my planning. This is part of it. If you leave all the stuff in the middle it can get very clogged and no good air movement. The second part two it is that if I go a little heavier on the defoliation for the middle stuff, it should slow it down a tad more than the other branches. In the end that should allow the outer branches to catch up a bit and have it all nice and even. Obviously that doesn't happen always but I think it helps a bit and is worth a shot if it's done at the right time.

You can absolutely slow the growth of branches with timed defol. I'm proud of how I shaped LA Confidential and Kushy Kush in my second grow into the bowl shape I got in this grow from the quadline without even topping them. It was all defol and training. Slowing portions and not all of the plant is a powerful thing and I think it's a little underused among growers. It's a little backwards to think that you gain by removing.

I took this shot of Royal Gorilla while tending to the plants tonight and thought it fit well with what you described about clearing the middle. I feel like hanging it on my front door! :xmas:

20180212-RG-3F-001.jpg

You can absolutely slow the growth of branches with timed defol. I'm proud of how I shaped LA Confidential and Kushy Kush in my second grow into the bowl shape I got in this grow from the quadline without even topping them. It was all defol and training. Slowing portions and not all of the plant is a powerful thing and I think it's a little underused among growers. It's a little backwards to think that you gain by removing.

I took this shot of Royal Gorilla while tending to the plants tonight and thought it fit well with what you described about clearing the middle. I feel like hanging it on my front door! :xmas:

20180212-RG-3F-001.jpg
I Love it!

That is a nice stucture onn that plant

Day 42 Flower

Blue Dream

Green Crack

Crown Royale

Super Iced Grapefruit

Hey I m also growing blue dream and green crack! I feel we re kind of bruh haha. Your plants look wonderful! The blue dream is huge I can't wait for the dry weight. Really beautiful! Green Crack is short but thick with big buds. Love it!

Hey Ase, real quick question.....who is your Blue Dream from? That thing is amazing (not that I have anything against the other plants mind you)!

Humboldt Seed Organization. The smell is totally unreal. That's the best part and you guys can't even experience it with me :(

Day 45 Flower Tent A - Day 4 Flower Tent B

Flower Tent A is really start to smell incredible. Usually if something smells good, it tastes good. I'm pretty happy with this tent so far and I think all 4 will be ones I am looking forward to smoking. I usually have just one or two I am looking forward to for whatever reason. Sometimes they don't frost up like the others or don't quite swell how I like them to. All 4 of these smell great and are frosty. Just wish the Green Crack was bigger. That's about my only complaint at the moment.
62F2A24A-17A2-40C7-A4A4-E36D9111BDE5.jpeg

The real excitement is in Flower Tent B. At day 4 they look incredible. I shocked myself today. 3 of them look absolutely perfect. They are round and even and are all the size of the Super Iced Grapefruit and Crown Royale in my other tent already. It's day 4 since flip. That crazy to me. These could get huge. I'm already doing some supercropping and pinching of stems to slow down growth a bit. So far it has kept them all nice and even. The Anubis in the front left is the only one that isn't round and perfectly filled in. She still is as tall though so no doubting her yet. This is by far my best round for size to date. I'm just praying to see little white hairs on all of them soon.

Sideshot
44E63F8A-798E-43A3-A032-0A18F2DEC037.jpeg

Canopy. Took 4 days to go back to filled in. The growth is crazy.
2A89A64B-1959-49CD-A6EB-F9CF631D1306.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom