Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

Damn that Blue Dream and Crown Royale Ase, amazing plants brother. You are killing it again man!

The funny part is that the Super Iced Grapefruit to me is the best looking. I'm just glad I can have grows where people have different favorites! This time I have 3 stellar plants and an ok one. Really excited for these other girls going on week 3 in flower. Hoping for 4 stellar plants with them.

Thanks for the compliments as always VS!

I need to do a couple of my super iced grapefruit, run the purple Envy last grow.

Running both this next grow along with my prize winners of White Rhino and Chemdawg. Pretty stoked about all that. The babies are all looking healthy and happy and will be ready for transplant this weekend. If they all do really well in veg I will start cloning and probably run some Gorilla Glue as a mother and try to keep those 5 strains going for a while.

Running both this next grow along with my prize winners of White Rhino and Chemdawg. Pretty stoked about all that. The babies are all looking healthy and happy and will be ready for transplant this weekend. If they all do really well in veg I will start cloning and probably run some Gorilla Glue as a mother and try to keep those 5 strains going for a while.
Sounds like you are on it. That is a great lineup. Love watching your veg training.

Sounds like you are on it. That is a great lineup. Love watching your veg training.

I have been wanting to run these strains again for quite a while. I don’t have anymore seeds of the Chemdawg or the White Rhino so I’ll have to clone now. Been forcing myself not to clone so I don’t have a million little plants everywhere and I can just keep trying seeds I’ve won. Gotta stick to the plan or I’ll run out of room!

I decided today that I am going to start another journal. I think this journal has helped a lot of people but I have changed the way I do things here and there and now it's just really hard to reference things because it has gotten so big (and with the forum revamp the pages don't line up). I fear I might be scaring away new people who might be interested in learning coco and quadlining with the amount of information here and how spread out it is. Not that I don't like you guys that are constant followers but most of you I wouldn't consider "noobs" anymore. I like helping new people and it's what keeps me on these forums. Lately there just isn't new faces or questions and I have felt very stagnant. I'm not here just to show off my tents and have everyone make comments. I think a new journal would really help.

With that being said, I'm going to channel my inner roots and start completely over. That means I'll compile a whole bunch of stuff in the beginning like I normally do to make it easy for newer people to sift through. For those of you that follow me and have heard me mention stuff about boosting PK and new PPMs on my schedule this will be helpful too as I will post a new schedule. Nothing will change drastically but a lot of minor changes. I completely understand if people won't want to follow the new one as it will be a lot more teaching again and most of you guys already know my ways.

I'll finish this journal with the group of girls that I just started flushing yesterday. In about 2 weeks I'll close it up and have the new one going. The new one will mainly focus on my "Stable grow" (thanks PW ;)) and anything that happens after. It'll also show the end of my newly flowered girls too but all of the teaching will be from start to finish on the new grow. Here we go again!

I decided today that I am going to start another journal. I think this journal has helped a lot of people but I have changed the way I do things here and there and now it's just really hard to reference things because it has gotten so big (and with the forum revamp the pages don't line up). I fear I might be scaring away new people who might be interested in learning coco and quadlining with the amount of information here and how spread out it is. Not that I don't like you guys that are constant followers but most of you I wouldn't consider "noobs" anymore. I like helping new people and it's what keeps me on these forums. Lately there just isn't new faces or questions and I have felt very stagnant. I'm not here just to show off my tents and have everyone make comments. I think a new journal would really help.

With that being said, I'm going to channel my inner roots and start completely over. That means I'll compile a whole bunch of stuff in the beginning like I normally do to make it easy for newer people to sift through. For those of you that follow me and have heard me mention stuff about boosting PK and new PPMs on my schedule this will be helpful too as I will post a new schedule. Nothing will change drastically but a lot of minor changes. I completely understand if people won't want to follow the new one as it will be a lot more teaching again and most of you guys already know my ways.

I'll finish this journal with the group of girls that I just started flushing yesterday. In about 2 weeks I'll close it up and have the new one going. The new one will mainly focus on my "Stable grow" (thanks PW ;)) and anything that happens after. It'll also show the end of my newly flowered girls too but all of the teaching will be from start to finish on the new grow. Here we go again!
I like your style Asesino

Yep I’ll be there and appreciate both you and PW doing this for us and the new members. I do find it hard Togo back and find what I’m looking for so I’ll be sure to keep better notes on what I’m still learning! I’d give ya reps but ya know...here is some high fives instead :high-five::high-five::high-five:

I decided today that I am going to start another journal. I think this journal has helped a lot of people but I have changed the way I do things here and there and now it's just really hard to reference things because it has gotten so big (and with the forum revamp the pages don't line up).

That is so generous of you to do that. I know you, Penny and Van Stank have answered every single question that I have asked no matter how trivial. It does get hard for new growers to wade through 70 pages of a grow thread when you have questions and don't want to be "that person" that goes back and asks something that was beaten to death on page 40.

Even my own journal here is hard to follow for me. I have my own comprehensive journal here that is week to week and very detailed but it lacks feedback.

The net is better grows for all.... :)

Obviously this isn’t my thread, but no one is going to get on your case for asking the same questions that have been asked before, Sam (or anyone else for that matter).

I don’t ask as many anymore but I used to ask a ton of questions, and if anyone got annoyed with me, they didn’t tell me! :D Quite the opposite actually, I bugged Ase, PW, and a few others like Blaze with tons of questions, and all they did in response was to follow my progress and check in on me.

The willingness to help is what makes this forum what it is.

Obviously this isn’t my thread, but no one is going to get on your case for asking the same questions that have been asked before, Sam (or anyone else for that matter).

I don’t ask as many anymore but I used to ask a ton of questions, and if anyone got annoyed with me, they didn’t tell me! :D Quite the opposite actually, I bugged Ase, PW, and a few others like Blaze with tons of questions, and all they did in response was to follow my progress and check in on me.

The willingness to help is what makes this forum what it is.
You are correct. This is a nurturing atmosphere. Its just rare in todays world where if you follow the media everyone is at odds with one another.

Day 63 Flower

The Flower girls have about a week left. The Super Iced Grapefruit will likely be pulled first as she is fading quicker than the rest. All the others look to finish about the same time.

Blue Dream Cola. She never got really thick but the buds stayed longer and lankier. Smell has stayed incredible the whole time with this one. A little foxtailing towards the top but it was pretty close to my lights, I expected it would.
The Green Crack pretty much ended up how I thought it would. Can't wait to try this one again and hope for a different pheno.
The Crown Royale is pushing hard to beat the Super Iced Grapefruit but I don't think she can. They will end up close though.
Super Iced Grapefruit just ended up great. The new seed I started is growing awesome as well so looks like a really great strain.

Back
Top Bottom