Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

@Asesino85 what PPM are you at by this point on the 4/20 set? I fed 820 today. Target was 800 but I came up short the last 2 days and didn't want to short change it again. I'm trying to get the formulation of your chart in my tap water right on so that I can use it without much thought next time around. I've found hitting 800 this week to be a bit of a challenge. It's almost as if it takes more nutes to move the needle on PPM than it did earlier in the grow, but that doesn't make sense.

Get some pics of them up soon, I need to validate my progress against the benchmark! ;)

Holy frost rails Batman! Just driving through don't mind the trail of drool.... the super iced grapefruit may have to go on my to buy list. Wow!!!

@Asesino85 what PPM are you at by this point on the 4/20 set? I fed 820 today. Target was 800 but I came up short the last 2 days and didn't want to short change it again. I'm trying to get the formulation of your chart in my tap water right on so that I can use it without much thought next time around. I've found hitting 800 this week to be a bit of a challenge. It's almost as if it takes more nutes to move the needle on PPM than it did earlier in the grow, but that doesn't make sense.

Get some pics of them up soon, I need to validate my progress against the benchmark! ;)
You need to test each nute you put in water source then test ppm. See which one spikes and see what it’s primary elements are ? Hey know micro by advanced nutrients spikes p and mostly nitro and iron I believe

And cal mag by general hydroponics 5% calcium 4mag and 1 % nitro. But it spikes it up say from 5 ml of cal mag bring swater form 200- 220 after trace elements in water it comes out 720-800 then If o had 5 ml bloom after that which carries low nitro and 4-3 pk ratio it brings it to say 850 ish so doesn’t move ppm much .
So it’s is good to check ppm after each item you put in water sorry not sure if this is what your wondering or if immto tired and need to shut up and stay off net .
Beta luck nonetheless

Ase your plants look incredibly frosty and healthy dude!
Way to go on the new journal plan, the community is really lucky to have folks willing to put in substantial time and effort to help others. I can barely keep my own very quiet postings up to date lol so I appreciate how much work it must be.. I have been doing pretty well in the garden thanks to your journal and some others but I will likely join up the new one too.

You won’t be shorting them by being 20ppm off. I think my last feeding was like 780ish so sounds like about where I am at. I go through way more of the bloom nutes now that I’ve upped the ppm. I basically just do the cal mag like normal and then add my micro and grow and then dump bloom nutes in until I’m close in ppm. It may make my ratios a bit off from my schedule but it’s close. Ever since I started doing it this way I’ve gotten better smelling and thicker buds. It’s kind of being lazy and also knowing I’m in the ballpark.

Day 66 Flower

This might be the last picture of all these girls together. The Super Iced Grapefruit is ready to come down and I might do it tonight or tomorrow. The Crown Royale and Blue Dream are both starting to fade so they will be ready for this weekend. The Green Crack will likely just come down with those two this weekend but it's not fading at all yet. Sad but true this journal is finally coming to an end. I think it taught a lot of people the right way to grow in coco and so far I haven't steered anyone wrong yet! That was a huge fear of mine when starting this thing. Once this girl all come down this thing is done! Just a few days left....

Once again thanks for the honest pictures showing the vegataive degradation close to harvest. Most treat this time like a beauty contest. That does little to educate us new growers.

Great grow. That is going to be a great haul.

I like to see when people's plants fade. It shows they are helping the plant finish the right way.

Another set of monsters about to get the chop. Your record speaks for itself and these ladies are a fine addition.

:goodjob:

Awesome job on this journal. I think it's fair to call it a cornerstone of my growing education. I'm confident and comfortable in helping others based on what I've learned from you and your journal.

:thanks:

Man that Blue dream!!! If you named your plants, her name would be #OUTRAGEOUSJONES
That is an incredible plant for sure Newty! I Hope my Blue Dream (which I am loving by the way) turns out half as well as Ase's. I already plan on taking a couple clones off mine and playing around a bit with some crosses and some S1s.

But damn it man....that Blue Dream of Ase's. His and Crashdog (growing in DWC) have some insane Blue Dreams from Humboldt.

That is an incredible plant for sure Newty! I Hope my Blue Dream (which I am loving by the way) turns out half as well as Ase's. I already plan on taking a couple clones off mine and playing around a bit with some crosses and some S1s.

But damn it man....that Blue Dream of Ase's. His and Crashdog (growing in DWC) have some insane Blue Dreams from Humboldt.
Haha just OUTRAGEOUS! I hope you have towers in your tent soon

Another set of monsters about to get the chop. Your record speaks for itself and these ladies are a fine addition. Awesome job on this journal. I think it's fair to call it a cornerstone of my growing education. I'm confident and comfortable in helping others based on what I've learned from you and your journal.

:thanks:

No problem Dobe! I feel like there isn't much more I will be able to teach you but you are growing awesome plants now and I'm glad that I've helped get you to this point. I'm also glad you are passing this information on through your journal. I feel like a grandpa now watching all his kids show their kids things, knowing it started at the top with me. Pretty cool feeling and was my goal with helping people.

I've been just taking bits and pieces but I think my next grow I might have to go all in on Ase's feed schedule and rules of defoling
Ah cause you're killing it Ase
I'd recommend it ;). Ase's army continues to grow!

And thanks for saying i'm killing it, I finally feel that way. In my other tent I really feel like I am almost perfect for what I want. This harvest is going to be killer as well because the smells are so intense. No matter the yield this will be the best quality I've ever done in a grow and it's due to the increase in PK and PPM during flower, which is reflected in my new schedule on my other thread.

Thanks VS. I will keep harping on the fact that the smell is the best thing known to man. It's going to be some fire.

Nirvana, Feminised Seed Co and Humboldt have to be my top 3 breeders. I've grown different strains with all of those companies and have been pretty happy with all of them. That is until you get your breeding line going ;).

Back
Top Bottom