Asesino's Multi-Strain - Coco - LED - Grow 2

Hi mate. How did the Ayahuasca purple smoke and taste in your opinion?

Im glad to see the degree of stretch you got out of it under the scrog screen. Im growing two of it right now and after cheking the degree of stretch in your journal i think i flipped my switch at the right time. hopefully it will not over crowd my small 2x3 closet.

i think they will produce a desend amount of bud under their conditions. My setup being 1x mars!! reflector 48x5 1x marsII 400 1x viperspectrum the tree of them together runs with a total draw at 400w. This is the most light i have run in the smal bloom closet so pretty exited to see the results :D

had a hard time seing how much undergrowth you took from it during bloom, you said you took to little away. You think i should go a bit more agressive at them when defoliating?

Bloom day 10
blomst_dag_11.jpg

Hi mate. How did the Ayahuasca purple smoke and taste in your opinion?

Im glad to see the degree of stretch you got out of it under the scrog screen. Im growing two of it right now and after cheking the degree of stretch in your journal i think i flipped my switch at the right time. hopefully it will not over crowd my small 2x3 closet.

i think they will produce a desend amount of bud under their conditions. My setup being 1x mars!! reflector 48x5 1x marsII 400 1x viperspectrum the tree of them together runs with a total draw at 400w. This is the most light i have run in the smal bloom closet so pretty exited to see the results :D

had a hard time seing how much undergrowth you took from it during bloom, you said you took to little away. You think i should go a bit more agressive at them when defoliating?

Bloom day 10
blomst_dag_11.jpg

I am very sorry as I did not see this post until now! You should be at the point now where there are stopping stretching soon so it would be the perfect time to give them a nice defoliation. Take off any branches that aren't going to see any light and are below the net and I would also get rid of the big fan leaves! I invite you to join my current journal which is in my signature as I do not check these much. I am pretty responsive on that thread and can get to your question in a much timelier manner!

I thought the Ayahuasca was a crazy smoke. Two other friends and I didn't quite like the flavor so much as it was super earthy but it was a wild high. It's hard to explain but we've all smoked for a long time and never had highs like that. It was pretty trippy. Hope to see you around on my current thread!

I am very sorry as I did not see this post until now! You should be at the point now where there are stopping stretching soon so it would be the perfect time to give them a nice defoliation. Take off any branches that aren't going to see any light and are below the net and I would also get rid of the big fan leaves! I invite you to join my current journal which is in my signature as I do not check these much. I am pretty responsive on that thread and can get to your question in a much timelier manner!

I thought the Ayahuasca was a crazy smoke. Two other friends and I didn't quite like the flavor so much as it was super earthy but it was a wild high. It's hard to explain but we've all smoked for a long time and never had highs like that. It was pretty trippy. Hope to see you around on my current thread!

Thanks for your time to reply to my post and questons mate. I hope i don't get as heavy a earth tone and more fruity flavors with the biobizz line - fingers crossed. I don't care to much for those earthy tasting strains, i was more hoping for the papaya hazelnut flavors to emerge than the taste of dirt :D

Regarding defoliation. im pulling of leafs and unwanted undergrowth and puny budsights like crazy. i take about 20-30 leafs or small shoot a day the last couple of weeks. Normally i give them are major defoliation around
somewere between 24-28 and then again when i reach about 44-48 - to open up bud sites real good towards the end.

But they are coming along pretty good here at day 20 of flower.
20171226_000406.jpg
20171226_000401.jpg

Happy holydays

Haha Soooo great!

Yep I just scimmed this whole journal for my AP research #besttobeprepared #greatread

Ok so it was also really cool to read how the Quad-line was born;)
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Yeah this is back when my journals were not visited as much! Only 15 pages! This is where all the magic started.

Back
Top Bottom