Asesino's Multi-Strain - Coco - LED - Grow 2

Try the Dr. Grinspoon from Barney's. It's a mind numbing 27% and is pure sativa. This is actually backed up by real genetic data from Guelph University. Though it's very difficult to grow and produces very small buds.
420-magazine-mobile596924469.jpg

420-magazine-mobile957473780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 29 Flower - Merry Christmas Eve! I'm pretty much at 4 weeks flower now so about 6 weeks left. I will be doing a special Christmas post tomorrow on the Blue Mammoth Auto. It will be harvested tomorrow night. It's not going to yield a ton but it looks and smells like chronic. I leave to go to Mexico in two weeks so I will be able to fully dry it and get the jars to the right humidity before I leave. I will have a nice surprise to come home to.

The main tent is looking good! I trimmed off a few nodes that had sprouted under the canopy and a few fan leaves that were really blocking other budsights. I've got a little more stretch and the canopy is getting thick everywhere. The plants each have their own individual smell and it seems to be increasing by the day. I love this part of the growing. The smell of early bud is probably my favorite part of the whole thing.

IMG_042144.JPG

3 days ago

IMG_038750.JPG

Current - You can even see the Purple Trainwreck getting thicker barely on the right

IMG_042940.JPG

Blue Mammoth Auto Harvest Day 89 - As promised, a Christmas harvest update! This auto has been so much fun to grow. Not knowing what I was doing with it at all I am confident with another one I could get a great yield. The quality is great though and that is what I wasn't expecting. The smell is strong and the crystals are all over. The Aurora Indicas had a sweet smell and this has a very piney lemony smell which is my absolute favorite. I trimmed it up and hung it in a new tent I got a little while ago. It is a drying tent and is a 2'x4' and is maybe 5' tall. I won't be doing another auto plant for a little while as I have clones and freebies at the moment. Looking forward to doing some gorilla glue though when I do start again.

At some point I will give a final report on the Blue Mammoth Auto by Barney's Farms but from what I see I am stoked at how this turned out. Still kicking myself that it could have had 4 main branches instead of 3. The trichs were about 50% cloudy with sprinkles of amber but maybe only 5%, the rest were clear. Gave the girl a good washing before putting her in the tent. Hopefully I get a week or so long dry. I have an odd feeling maybe it will only be like 5 days but that'd be fine. I hung her by the whole plant so it should take longer than my Aurora Indicas did.

These were the final pictures of her. May she RIP... in my jars.
IMG_044340.JPG

One final haircut
IMG_044535.JPG

Merry Christmas everyone! What crazy timing that this ended up being ready today.

Congrats on the Christmas harvest man, hopefully it'll taste like some lemony goodness lol! I harvested a Bio Diesel that day as well. I almost wanted to dress my plant up as a Christmas tree before I chopped it, but it didn't end up happening.... there's always next year though!
Anyways enough of my stoned babbling, have a good day man!

Day 32 Flower - I am starting to see some swelling and I can already tell I am going to have some nice colas on some of these branches. The Chemdawg and Ayahuasca Purple still seem to be stretching a little. The White Rhino and Purple Trainwreck are already starting to have buds stack on each other, showing how dense they will indeed be. I am pretty excited for the next 10 days, they should really show signs of bud formation.

I feel like this is the first time you can get a real picture of the start of each plants colas. They are starting to be different.

The side shot
IMG_047637.JPG

Purple Trainwreck
IMG_048142.JPG

White Rhino
IMG_047941.JPG

Chemdawg
IMG_048547.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple
IMG_047838.JPG

Blue Mammoth Auto
IMG_048842.JPG

Looking great.

Thanks JJ! All this research and hard work I think is finally starting to show results! Now it's time to just sit back and watch (which is hard for me to do) but I know eventually I will love not having much to do with my grows. This one especially has been a lot work. I've tried to make it as easy as I can on myself with my equipment upgrades but it still has been a chore at times. Won't know until the yield numbers but I do know this is looking almost just how I envisioned it (accept that the Purple Triainwreck is smaller than the others). Let's see if I'm right ;)

Day 35 Flower - Week 5 is now complete and the Blue Mammoth Auto is in jars. I got 1.5 oz and it looks and smells great. That was my goal for it so I am satisfied. Next grow with an auto I think I am going to do really well now that I know what I am doing.

I did a lot of work in the veg tent that needed to be done a few days ago. This before and after will show how much defolation I actually do to my plants. They always bounce back and then look better then ever.

Before
IMG_049343.JPG

After
IMG_049834.JPG

The Flower Tent is looking good and smells wonderful. In a week I think it will look awesome. I need to get a light and get some good pictures of it but until then this will have to do.
IMG_050234.JPG

Well u r da man!! Looks great n i bet the auto will b everything n more then u thought it would b. Enjoying this grow jus as much as ur last!! Keep it fresh n keep it coming!! Cant wait to c veg tent bounce back. Hope everything is good for ya n HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Weather been crazy on my side woke up to 20 degrees this morning!! Guess that's what happen when u live on the coast of the east(va)!!!! U going to Mexico on vacation or work? Got to b warmer there!!! Then u get to come home to some fresh cured smoke. Let me know bout the auto i heard they r not as potent. If that's so then ur auto was deceiving cause it looked dank as dank can b!!

Well u r da man!! Looks great n i bet the auto will b everything n more then u thought it would b. Enjoying this grow jus as much as ur last!! Keep it fresh n keep it coming!! Cant wait to c veg tent bounce back. Hope everything is good for ya n HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Weather been crazy on my side woke up to 20 degrees this morning!! Guess that's what happen when u live on the coast of the east(va)!!!! U going to Mexico on vacation or work? Got to b warmer there!!! Then u get to come home to some fresh cured smoke. Let me know bout the auto i heard they r not as potent. If that's so then ur auto was deceiving cause it looked dank as dank can b!!

Headed there for vacation. My family goes every year and I probably make it down there every other year. It has been pretty cold in the NorthWest as well. It'll be a nice break.

The Blue Mammoth looks and smells better than my Aurora Indica ever did. I think it will be some strong stuff. I'll let ya know for sure though in a couple weeks.

Happy New Years to you as well and to anyone who follows. 2016 was great but I am expecting some great results in 2017!

Day 38 Flower - I did a little work in the veg tent since the last update. I transplanted two of the three freebies that I had. I would have done all three but I ran out of perlite and coco. I have more coming but I'm not sure it will get here before my trip. I decided to go with five gallon pots for this one. I don't think I will use the seven gallon ones for indoor anymore while using coco. I can see how people like using three gallon pots but I think five will be perfect. With that being said, these were in about 1.5 gallon containers and this is what the roots looked like.

IMG_050632.JPG

I have had a pretty good bounce back in the veg tent. Here is the before and after like I promised. 3 days ago this is what the tent looked like.

IMG_049834.JPG

Today

IMG_052735.JPG

I took a slightly different picture of the flower tent. The Purple Trainwreck is bottom left, White Rhino bottom right, Chemdawg top right and Ayahuasca Purple top left. I'll try and get one from the opposite side next time so it will do the Chemdawg some justice. I did do a little defoliation to make sure air circulation stayed open between the colas. Just getting rid of some of the larger fan leaves running into things.

IMG_051650.JPG

White Rhino Colas. The next 5-7 days will start to really show the potential of these things. The nodes are starting to stack on each other already and I think that will lead to some nice sized colas when they start to swell up. Starting to see frost as well which is always a great sign!

IMG_051345.JPG

Man did those girls in veg bounce back from that defol! It never stops amazing me how durable these plants can be. As long as you show them love they will almost always come back! Anyways just stopping in to admire all these beautiful girls you got going.

These flower girls are really starting to look tasty as well. Wish I still had my girls in flower that were close to yours it would be interesting to see how they would compare now that you're about half way into flower.

Have a good and Stoney day! :passitleft:

Day 41 Flower - I will do a solid defoliation session before I take off for my vacation. When I get back I think these will look a lot thicker and it's kind of during the boring part of flowering now so a good time to go away for a week! Everything is pretty routine and simple at the moment.

Veg tent six days after hard defol. Time to do it again!
IMG_055145.JPG

Flower tent
IMG_055753.JPG

Back
Top Bottom