Asesino's Multi-Strain - Coco - LED - Grow 2

I just checked back on your AI grow. they finished great but I don't think they were nearly this frosty this early.:high-five:

Yeah and now is about when I cut the nutrients in that grow way too early so these should finish better too. Also I have a bloom booster that I didn't have either so I expect them to continue to frost up.

I have looked at my first grow a couple times and I'm anxious to see a stronger finish this time.

Day 44 Flower - Well due to this awesome weather we are having in the Pacific Northwest I had to delay my trip one day. That means I can sneak an update in before I go. I did a lot of defoliation today in the flower tent and I did a bunch yesterday in the veg tent. I wanted to make it as easy as possible for my help so he just has to water.

I only use the red light so the pictures come out better in the Veg Tent. All the plants that got up potted last time are getting bigger. I am going to have a tough time in here in a couple weeks and then once my flower tent opens up everything should be fine again. Looks droopy because it's almost bedtime for these girls.
IMG_056742.JPG

The Flower Tent really needed the defoliation for air movement and light distribution. There were definitely really light green areas under some fan leaves that were not getting any light. Now everything is good to go. The smell in this tent is crazy. So many different scents from each plant. I think the stronger smells have to do with the amount of frost I am getting. The frost matches what the streets look like outside! See ya'll in a week or so. Adios!
IMG_056648.JPG

Hey thanks! Yeah I have 2 plants that I just topped. It took a while because I wanted the tops to be big enough to clone. I'm going to be making seeds with those tops. For now I'm just waiting on the plants I topped to make more clones. I'm dying though! I want to be in flower already and I don't even have anything growing yet.

Hey thanks! Yeah I have 2 plants that I just topped. It took a while because I wanted the tops to be big enough to clone. I'm going to be making seeds with those tops. For now I'm just waiting on the plants I topped to make more clones. I'm dying though! I want to be in flower already and I don't even have anything growing yet.

I totally forgot about making seeds! I got a 3rd smaller tent for drying but I could make seeds in it. A couple of of my clones tops are doing awesome. This might be a good solution for me as I'm literally running out of veg room in my tent. Nice part about my setup is I will always have plants in flower if I time it right.

Day 51 Flower - Back from the warmth and into the freezing cold! I had a great vacation and the plants were looking on schedule.

The Veg Tent

I up potted a couple of the plants before I left and they exploded. It's basically been a week and I heavily defoliated everything in the veg tent right before I left. I think pictures speak for themselves here. Every week I do this and every week they bounce right back. I'm running out of space though and I've got at least another three weeks before I likely can get them into flower. Will be interesting to see what I end up doing in terms of training when I put them into flower.

I can only get my light a little higher and even then I have to take it off the pulleys and tie it directly to the tent frame. I do not really want to do that so I'll likely do more supercropping and keep them from getting light burn. All of the clones and bigger girls look happy and healthy though.

IMG_080342.JPG

IMG_080440.JPG

After defoliation - I will be doing more tomorrow but I got the most done for my energy tonight after my trip. They look a little sad now but they will be happy by tomorrow with light getting to all the lower growth.
IMG_080544.JPG

The Flower Tent

My Indicas started showing a little bit of signs of phosphorus deficiency. Good thing it time to start adding my Koolbloom to the feeding. That will give it the boost that they need. I will have to make sure it does not burn the sativas though because they look very healthy with no signs of any of that. I had read about Indicas doing this in later stages in coco and I know in general coco needs more cal-mag towards the end of flower, but this is phosphorous for sure. I've given them solid cal-mag this whole time. I also gave them double the amount of water today with the same amount of nutes before plus the koolbloom. It's like a small flush with a little extra phosphorous.

Purple Trainwreck - She is still smaller than the other girls by a lot but is definitely the most dense now. I have an odd feeling this one will finish later than all of the others as well. It does look good though and I am 100% happy I kept it around now.

IMG_078845.JPG

IMG_079135.JPG

White Rhino - The White Rhino is slowly but surely getting fatter. I think it progressed the least of all 4 of them over the week but it's so wide and has so many tops, I can't complain at all.

IMG_078243.JPG

IMG_078349.JPG

IMG_078544.JPG

Chemdawg - This girl fattened up noticeably the most over the week and I had noticed it was catching back up. If it keeps up the pace it might turn into the best plant. I do think the Chemdawg and the Ayahuasca Purple will finish around the same time but it got far denser this week.

IMG_079840.JPG

IMG_080236.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple - I was a little disappointed with how this one didn't seem too much fatter but every time I say that about a plant, the next week it tries to jump ahead again. I was excited though because I actually am starting to see purple on the tips. I think these are going to be some beautiful buds in the end.

IMG_080946.JPG

IMG_079441.JPG

Ooo ahhh, that's some pretty scrog work Asesino. They're spread out so wide... Great job! Everything looks as it should be, keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey Snj! I thought maybe I had spread them out too wide but they look good now and I'm not so worried about it. Thanks for stopping in!

Day 54 Flower - I'm starting to see them start to go through their last stage. I remember in my first grow the hairs turned what seemed like most like orange and then in a couple days a bunch of new white hairs came out of no where and the colas got fat. This is where I am with my White Rhino. The others haven't shown that yet but I think the White Rhino will finish about a week before the others. I also slightly raised the net up a couple inches so they act as more support for some of the colas. Other than that I just keep following my routine.

Chemdawg back right and Ayahuasca Purple back left. White Rhino front and Purple Trainkwreck left.
IMG_083838.JPG

Look at those girls filling out so nice! Doing a stellar job over here!

So are you thinking 9 weeks on the White Rhino and around 10 weeks for the other girls?

At this point I'm not 100% sure. I've thought this whole time it just looked like it was a week ahead and was going through the different phases before the others. I'm still thinking everything will go 10 weeks minimum. I'll break out the microscope today and see where we are at with the trichs.

I keep looking at my old journal for a reference and I need to stop doing that. Can't even compare the two. It's really weird not seeing larger buds like I had in my last one. I keep trying to figure out if I am doing better or not in terms of yield and I have no idea. I need to be patient and just let it happen and see the results when they come.

Day 54 Flower - I'm starting to see them start to go through their last stage. I remember in my first grow the hairs turned what seemed like most like orange and then in a couple days a bunch of new white hairs came out of no where and the colas got fat. This is where I am with my White Rhino. The others haven't shown that yet but I think the White Rhino will finish about a week before the others. I also slightly raised the net up a couple inches so they act as more support for some of the colas. Other than that I just keep following my routine.

Chemdawg back right and Ayahuasca Purple back left. White Rhino front and Purple Trainkwreck left.
IMG_083838.JPG
You doing great work !! But that scrog is just to much hassle and work, for me !! Wonder how much more product a scrog produces?? Anyone ? I don't have a problem doing the work, as long as the reward is worth it ?

It's def worth the work SP and infact it's not much work once it's all tucked. Asesino, your plants are looking gorgeous. I had that problem with the scrog too. Couldn't tell because my buds weren't fat but it's just because there are so many sites. My grow previous to last I got almost a pound with 9 plants in a 4x4. Plants only had lst work. This last harvest over 1 pound with 4 plants and a scrog. You get a great yield with less plants. That being said I'll probably start doing a sog so I can do a perpetual thing after this next grow

You doing great work !! But that scrog is just to much hassle and work, for me !! Wonder how much more product a scrog produces?? Anyone ? I don't have a problem doing the work, as long as the reward is worth it ?

Well for me the reason this grow has been a lot more work is using coco and watering daily. The only part that is time consuming is building the net itself. It maybe took me 2 hours. The net keeps my plants spread out for light and airflow. It also acts as a support for the plants and holds up heavy colas. I'd say that's worth it and are things you would have to do with any setup!

As for yield I knew I wasn't going to get the fat colas doing the ScrOG method. However I maybe had 10 large colas a plant last time. If I have 50 on a plant this time but they are half the size, that is equal to 25. So you can see how that adds up fast this way. Even at 1/3 the size that is 16-17. I'm pretty sure they are at least 1/3 the size of my Aurora Indicas already so a nice push at the end to maybe 1/2 would make me very happy.

Back
Top Bottom